August 31, 2014 | 1343 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet shine diamonds liquid in Marquise Peach

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by italianbella54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE ...I AS WELL BOUGHT THIS AT THE DOLLER TREE AND I HAVE CHERRY PIGMENTD COLORD LIPS AND THIS JUST MAKES THEM LOOOK SO BEAUTIFUL ....IT ALSO MAKES MY LIPS LOOOK SO MUCH FULLER THE GLITTER IS NOT OVER WHELMING AND CHEAP LOOOKING THIS IS GREAT FOR EVERYDAY LOOOKS YOU KNOW I JUST LOVE IT AND HIGHLY RECOMEND IT ....ITS GREAT

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by redstampede

Recently discontinued, I found it at the Dollar tree a few weeks ago (I liked it so much I bought a second). While it is bright peachy-orange in the tube, on my lightly pigmented lips, it looks very good. A slightly coral peach color (see my above photo) that is a bit glittery/shimmery. It is a little gritty, as mentioned, but not noticable after a few minutes. There isn't as much gloss in the tube as I'm used to, but the price was just right, and it is a great product. The packaging feels and looks a little cheap however (thin plastic, which is why I marked it off one). Very beautiful color when applied by itself, but over lipstick, it may be overpowered. It is a little tacky/sticky. It lasted almost 3 hours with drinking, not eating. I'm so glad I listened to my fellow MUA reviewers. It is one of my favorite lipglosses! Go get it if you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

this is great if i want a nude look. just right color and no greasy- like look. love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Discontinued.. This is a light baby peach, the only one I dont really like..doesnt give any color just shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by katerina20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not very impressed with this product. Although it's sparkly, the colour hardly appears on my lips and the glitter is...weird! I prefer l'oreal glam shine

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by TPAIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FORGET DIOR, MAC, NARS, and etc etc etc! OMG this lipgloss is SO. AMAZING. I hardly ever do reviews anymore but once I tried this gloss out, I literally squealed out loud for like 5 minutes straight! AHHHH this gloss is SO SPARKLY, but not garish in ANY WAY, it's incredibly fine-milled so it looks like your lips have microscopic diamond dimensions in them! I'm now officially obsessed with the wet shine diamonds line of maybelline's lip glosses! Anyway, the color I got was marquis peach of course, and it gives medium color payoff of a light warm peachy orange with TONS of light yellow microglitter! I like to layer this over a semi-nude lipstick for amazingly natural but interesting sexy lips. For maximum diamond glitteryness, put it over well moisturized lips! But my lips are too pigmented so that's why I use the lipstick to tone it down. I need to stock up on more of these, especially in this color!!!

The only drawback about this gloss is the applicator, it kind of smears away some of my lipstick, I prefer glosses that have a brush instead of sponge applicator tip, but that's what makeup brushes are for! So it gets a 5 outta 5 for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by smokeytaylor

LOVE this product, LOVE this peachy/tropical sparkly colour!
    See my review in Wet Shine Diamonds - ALL. Best for staying power (on my lips anyway) - the sparkles are still there after eating. Only need to re-apply maybe once/twice all day (seriously, I find this product lasts longer than most lipsticks and definitely other high- end glosses). Texture is fine (not too sticky) and the colours are so pretty. Your lips do in fact sparkle like diamonds!
    Great price, only problem is doesn't seem to last too long (I don't think there's a lot of gloss in those small/thin tubes).
    My HG of lip glosses :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by chowchowface

This gloss is slightly gritty but it's the perfect summer color (or nude color, for that matter). I got this at an ultra-clearance price so they must be d/c this gloss line, which is a shame. It goes on as a very sheer peachy-pink gloss with flecks of gold glitter. It's not very long lasting but for the price, it can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by osd121

Love this gloss!! Super cheap and the colour is gorgeous. A cross between peach and pink with gold shimmer this gloss is as good by itself as it is over the top of a lipstick. I love putting this over nude lipstick cuz it gives just the right amount of shine and shimmer to liven up a matt nude lipstick. So cheap you could by four for the price of one department store lipgloss. Love iT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2005 5:27:00 PM More reviews by SmadGirl

Don't wear this if you have a tan, like a use suggested. You'd look like Malibu Barbie.

Anyways, this is a good lip gloss..its goes on more pinky than peachy and its very sparkly. I agree, it doesnt have much staying power, but its such a pretty color that I dont gave a damn! lol