October 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Lips - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Lipstick#66 Rosewood

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this color. I'm a MAC NC45, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond and Fashion Fair Butterscotch. In the tube, Rouge Pur 66 - Rosewood looks like a medium dusty mauve and I don't like mauvey lipsticks at all on me but when I put it on it looks like a beautiful pink dusty rose sort of color. This is the kind of everyday neutral, MLBB, and 'wearable in the office' kind of color on me even without any lip liner which I don't use with this. No. 66 - Rosewood appears to have a brown undertone or purple undertone to it but the purple doesn't show up against me at all when I wear it which is a plus : )

This color would look great on anyone who is around my skintone and who has a pink bottom lip as I do.

A good dupe for this that would be practically perfect is Fashion Fair Sam Fine Collection Supreme lipstick in Whispering Rose but that one was LE and this YSL Rouge Pur has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by zakitis

I have been looking for a lipstick which would fit to my most natural lip liners MAC WHIRL and Estee Lauder FIG. So, this is IT! This is the colour. I wanted more satin texture but its very creamy. The colour ir just so perfect every day colour! something between brown, rose, pink and beige. Really, really like it! Only for those who wants to look super natural. What I love that all nude colours trying to make your lips more pale, this is oposite, it makes your natural lip colour to pop out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Rachaelein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of YSL lipsticks. They are creamy, hydrating, and they last.

This color is exactly what the name implies: rose with brown/beige undertones. It is really beautiful and a great everyday lipstick or a semi-nude lip to go with heavy eyes. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase for myself as it is a *bit* warm for my skin, but I still wear it. If you don't like your lipsticks to be scented, stay away.

I got mine on ebay for $9.99. Win!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by seachest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect rose shade with not too much of a brown or purple undertone. Looks very natural on me and not muddy at all. I'm cool toned so I tend to look better in rose colors and this really fits the bill. I love the consistency of this lipstick, it glides right on and it's never drying. I do wish it had a little more lasting power as it is a little pricey to be re-applying all day. I also don't really like the packaging of these Rouge Pur lipsticks because they begin to look so worn and scratchy very quickly. If I'm paying this much for a lipstick from a high-end brand, I want the packaging to look nice at least until the product is finished.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

I LOVE this colour- it's perfect- niether too rich nor too pale and boring. The texture is smooth ,creamy and moisturising. Quality all over. The packaging is great too. My new HG lipstick !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not buy this shade again. This is a deep rose shade with in my opinion a little purple in it. It makes me look muddy. In generally I love the texture of this lippie and will try another shade. Edit: I am not able to taste this anymore. The flowery taste is making me sick. I am not able to buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 10:51:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

You know that perfect creamy pink brown you always here about? Well this shade is it. Its creamy beyond belief, has a slight rose scent, and is lovely colour.