Victoria's Secret Lip Shine in Satellite

on 4/26/2003 3:50:00 PM

I purchased Satellite during one of Victoria's Secrets semi-annual sales. It has a smooth texture and a nice shine. I used it in the center of my lips and it gave me a sexy pout. Watch out Giselle.

on 1/3/2003 8:35:00 PM

I purchased this because it was 50% off. Retails for $11.00, and it just wouldn't catch my eye for that much, but $5.50? Why not! It is also very small (about the size of a MAC lipglass, maybe a touch smaller) but again, it's great for five bucks. This is a wand lipgloss with a feminine-curved tube. anyway, Satellite looks like a pearly white with sparkles in the bottle. On the lips, it goes on a very subtle, sheer silver (almost clear) with subtle silver shimmer it. Feels creamy, not gritty. Would probably look nice as a lipstick topper. The gloss was slick and lightweight. Lasted an average amount of time for a gloss (4-5 hours, with some snacking and sipping) and even when the gloss faded, it still left a very sublte shimmer - always a good thing! Oh, and it did not dry out my lips. It did have a VERY slightly plasticky/cheap gloss smell, but it faded almost instantly. All in all, I'm going back for other colors!