September 30, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Honey Kiss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite gloss - practically the only one I use. Great price, and smells amazing. All you need is a could dabs from the wand because it is a bit heavy. Better for winter use or when lips are prone to drying out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ahh Honey Kiss I remember you back in my late primary school days.
My mum said she would get me a present if I did well in my swimming lessons and this is what I picked out (the sheer opalescent colour). I loved the sweet scent at the time and the cute packaging (it was featured in Dolly magazine haha!).
Was wandering around my local Priceline and found this in the bargain bin...looks like Bonne Bell are discontinuing all this old stuff?
Anyway, being nostalgic as I am I had to pick up a few of these which were a steal at about $1.50 each.
There was everything I loved about them and more...
The smell is scrumptious like overexaggerated honey and some sort of creamy vanilla sugary note. It is also moisturising as promised, imparts a nice shine and actually lasts.
This is not as sticky as a MAC lipglass but still rather sticky so you might want to just check it out first. However it is a steal so it wouldn't really matter regarding price. It's sad to see these being discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

It smells really good in my opinion, it's a strong, honey-sweet flavor. Mine came in a light pink color (I think mine is called Honey Kiss, I'm not sure). It lasts pretty long on my lips, but the only thing I don't like is that it's pretty gooey and sticky. If you don't like stickiness, then you probably wouldn't like this. I would repurchase it though, because I like the smell and the long lasting factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by jenn555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite drugstore lip gloss!!!!! Great scent, nice texture and small tube makes it the perfect inexpensive lip gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's sticky, it tastes funny, and it doesn't laste long. I don't think this is worth the $7 I paid. Save your money and buy yourself a better d/s product. You won't be satisfied with this. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ja988

I wore this all the time in middle school and recently repurchased and realized some things are just better left for middle school. So sticky! And it gives me a white film on my lips after an hour or so of wear. One good thing is that it looks good over lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by snoody_89

I really like this. I have it in Honey Kiss, which is this pearly color with hints of pink, purple, green, etc., like an opal. It's got a smooth texture and smells heavenly. I wouldn't wear this on my entire mouth, but I like patting it on the center of my bottom lip over some color - it makes my lips look fuller. I'd buy this shade again, but I don't think I'd try any of the other shades. They all have that opal-y finish that puts me off.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2006 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Unadorable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This comes in a cute little tube (although a little small) and smells absolutely delicious - just like honey! Yum. It shows up basically clear which was a little dissapointing, but the worst thing was the stickiness. A gust of wind and my lips had hair glued to them! Not good.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Calyopia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this gloss really sticky. It smelled very sweet but maybe a little too sweet. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by evilplaidkitten

I got this in Honey Pie, I believe, and I liked the color... but something about the smell just made me never want to use it again.