July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Check out my little video review here:

I love using this product, especially when my skin feels irritated. Oatmeal helps calm my skin down, and I like that this product is mess-free, and smells divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lushyluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply the best TBS skincare product by far. I cannot do without this weekly sumptuous treatment. I leave it to dry for 10 minutes, and after a good rinse with warm water, I find my skin is radiant and soft. The lumpy texture and yummy smell make it for a special experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by meltaylor114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to review this product because it's a life saver. I use it once a week for about 15-20 mins.

The first time I used it, I felt like it tingled a lot so, thinking I was having a bad reaction, I washed it off within about 5 mins. My skin looked fine and actually felt quite nice so a few days later I tried it again and I felt the same tingling feeling but it subsides within about 5 minutes. I think it's just how it works and it doesn't feel painful or anything!

The smell isn't that wonderful to me but it isn't unpleasant, either. It feels nice going on, as it exfoliates your skin as well as moisturises it. After I rinse it off using a muslin face cloth, my skin is glowing and extremely soft! It seems to reduce any spots or blemishes, and evens out my skintone too. I follow with Vitamin E face cream from The Body Shop and I'm left with really soft and radiant skin. My HG product, can't live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Nice mask for dry winter skin! It's mild and the smell is nice. Does not tingle or irritate my skin in any way. One thing I really like about it is that it's not runny so you can actually have it on your face and do stuff around the house without it dripping down. Because I feel that it is not very exfoliating by itself, I wet my hands and remove it with circular movements when it's time to take it off... I can then feel a gentle exfoliation. After removing the mask, my skin is left soft and more even.
This is not a miracle worker BUT it is definitely a nice treat for your skin. Extra points for being reasonably priced and not tested on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by PetuniaCom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stung my face right when I applied it when I first bought it. So I washed it off right away. Decided not to throw it out, and about almost a year later, I thought I'd give it another shot. It stung like it did, but I kept it on, and the feeling went away completely after a few minutes. I washed it off and applied my usual cream on, and noticed my face was GLOWING. I expected red spots or something, but it definitely did its job. Just get past the stingy feeling, since it's only temporary, you'll be happy with the results. Don't rely on this for the exfoliating properties though, because the oats won't do that.

Definitely repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Kaolin and honey are good ingredients for a face mask, but I don't think this one does any wonders, and I don't think it's worth the price. Also, the exfoliating pieces don't do anything, so the "3 in 1" is a joke. Plus the ingredient list is a long tirade of unnatural stuff including lots of parabens.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Wish I read reviews here before buying because it felt as though it was burning my skin, particularly on my cheeks (I'm combination-dry). Scent is nice, though. But I can't bear to throw it away, so now I'm using it as a shaving cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

I love this mask for especially one reason: The smell! It smells so insanely delicious. I have combination/oily skin, this is supposed to be for normal/dry skin. Not sure if it did heaps for my skin, personally. But just putting it on my face is glorious. I'd still recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination dry skin. In this summer, my dry cheeks tend to produce a bit more oil while their surfaces still flake, T zone is very oily and bump easily :( I was suggested this mask by The Body Shop SA while I thought Blue Corn mask is more suitable for me. He said Blue corn mask is suitable for ones with super oily skin coz it's quite harsh. I love the smell of this mask anyway so I bought it.
Well, about the scent, its sweet and delicious like Honey vanilla ice cream when I sniff it directly from the box, but when I apply, it smells a bit synthetic and cosmetic like .
While I was having it on, I had felt a bit warm sensation then it disappeared, its more about "warm" then "burn" ! This mask rinse off easily as it doesnt dry hard. After washing, my face looked like I just have used a gentle facial cleanser, my skin was soft, non redness nor dryness either. But I didnt have the super smooth effect like some said, Its good at moisturizing coz my skin was more oily after then.
Finally, this mask is best suitable for Normal/Dry skin as it claims. People with combination skin can use it as a comforting mask, as an exfoliator its not enough, more like a gentle cleanser. I think dry skin will love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jenniionsamer

I have normal to dry skin. I do this mask every once a week and its great, it moisturizes like it says, but I don't know about the polish and cleansing part because I don't see much of a difference in that part. Smells delicious, while I do this mask I get hungry sometimes! over all it's great and keeps my skin hydrated!