September 21, 2014 | 1262 users online

Deodorants - LUSH - Aromarant Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by PhatMuffin

I love this deodorant! It has this deep wooden sexy smell but with fresh notes of lemon. It stays on the entire day and kept me from sweating, plus one tiny piece lasts forever. I loved this stuff so much I bought a giant piece and was so pleased to finally have found my HG deodorant. After four weeks though, I started breaking out in a horrible rash! Turns out Im allergic to something in it. I have tried the other two solid deodorant from LUSH too and the same thing happened! Back to searching for the next HG I guess..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by dandamilmar

Im almost done with my third bar! I love this product. I have very sensitive underarm and if i use anything that has strong fragrance or alum, it burns really bad! This deo keeps my dry and gets rid of BO. During summer after i apply it i put coconut deo powder(also from lush) for maximum protection.

The only thing I HATE(and i say it with passion) is applying it. Its so difficult and messy but good thing i found a way that has worked for me. I wet the bar wit warm water rub it very gently it to my underarm until i see a white foamy paste then i know that i have applied enough. It takes a while to apply it but since it works amazing I guess its worth the few minutes more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by emgb

Really not feeling this.
I bought it because the reviews on Lush's website were so good, but it is a major bust. I like that doesn't contain any aluminum and it did a fair job at keeping my underarms dry, but the scent is really bad. It smells like really funky, moldy grass or something. Or like, smelly, old shoes that have been in grass and dirt too often. If this sounds gross, yeah. it is. hahaha. Not worth buying, IMO.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my. Bad. Very, very bad. Firstly, it smells sickeningly bad- quite possibly the worst-smelling cosmetic EVER. It smells like an unhealthy, unwashed...somthing-or-other. It also left a filmy feeling under my arms. The smell didn't go away either. It lasted all freakin' day. Aaaand it didn't do any deodorizing, but obviously, your mileage may vary there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a love it or hate it product. It either works fabulously or doesn't work well at all. It didn't work well at all for me which makes it an expensive purchase and what am I going to do with it now? I don't feel comfortable swapping it out when I've been rubbing it under my armpits, ya know? I wouldn't buy it again because it more or less scraped across my skin (even when warmed) and when I started to perspire it began to smell like sweat and sandalwood (as another rater commented) not a good scent. It totally made me not want to lift my arms up because it was kind of a gross smell and I could smell it every time I did lift my arms. I have sensitive skin and the first time I used it it caused me to break out in a rash too. I will have to stick with regular deodarant/anti-persperant that is made specifically for sensitive skin. My recommendations to you (the possible purchaser) if you can normally use natural or organic deoderants effectively, this is probably a great product. But for those of you that prefer drug store products or want an anti-persperant then don't buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by funkykingston1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

:( As much as I wanted to like this, I didn't. Works for a while but then stops working, and you begin to smell of sweat and sandalwood which isn't a good mix. You can hardly put it on either, it takes ages to warm up and it hurts to literally scrape it over your armpit when it isnt properly warmed up. :(
I'm going to try the patchouli one though next, hopefully that'll be better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe these bad reviews about this..Aromarant really worked for me! When you smeel it, it smells..well, not good. But after it's on you can't smell anything bad. This keeps me freakishly dry..I mean INSANELY dry!! Doesn't matter what I do, my pits are like deserts :D The best thing is that you can buy a ridicilously small piece of this and it'll last you a really long time, so a money saver as well... I didn't have any issues with this causing any irritation either. I had to minus one lippie because I could smell a tinsy bit of sweat at the very end of a day but still.. a keeper :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this did not work for me, not even for 12hrs of doing nothing at home! at first i smelled really nice.. hours later, it failed me terribly. its a good thing i didnt trust this to begin with and only wore it while at home. my pits stunk of feet(my feet have never smelled like this, but the smell that i got, made me think of feet/bacteria/yeast)
it was so disgusting. i was told by an employee to use this along with the candy fluff dusting powder, which smells amazing. i'm glad i got both as samples, even though they apparently have a good return policy, i wouldnt want to further waste my time.
my first time using this, i applied it right after waxing my pits (which probably wasnt a good idea, but i really wanted to try it) it did sting for a bit. i moistened one side of this bar and rubbed into my pits til dry. then i applied some of the candy powder.. what a fail.
no natural deodorant i've ever tried has ever worked.. so i have no choice but to take the risk with aluminum's and such..

i normally have a problem with not being able to throw things out that can still be used. i was able to toss this, no prob!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by flisalisan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell from this one, but other than that it does nothing. The sweat still smells like sweat and together with the sweet smell of the Aromarant only makes it gross. But together with a non-perfume deodorant that actually works, it is good. Or maybe only as a perfume.. But not as a deodorant. But I will give a 3 in rating because of the wonderful smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Even melted, like Aromaco, this does nothing for me. The scent of this is slightly nicer than Aromaco but I don't see the point of even wearing this if it does nothing, seeing as i sweat through this even in winter unless i'm freezing cold, and outside.