Dior Diorific Lipstick in Rose Abracadabra

on 10/4/2006 2:13:00 AM

Me too I am quite surprised that this product has NOT been reviewed much...anyways, I just purchased this lipstick on a whim today. I'm asian with golden tones, dark brown hair...worked marvelously with my complexion. I wear a lot of reds, but this particular shade just blew me away. It's also long-lasting and moisturizing to the lips...could not ask for anything better!! =)

I'm surprised to find only one other review! This is a true, brilliant ruby red which I opt for when I want something brighter than my other favortie reds (Nars Shanghai Express, MAC's Cherry Liner and Lustre in Ladybug, etc.) The wear is comparable to Nars but the texture is much better--much less drying but with equal tenacity. Also, this Dior has the prettiest powdered violet scent...and the packaging is delightfully shiny and self-important. 5 Stars to a classic, bright, femme-fatale red!

on 1/3/2003 8:07:00 AM

A simply beautiful deep ruby red. Marvellous with olive complexions, because it's quite warm. Quite moisturising for a long-wearing formula, the most beautiful packaging available.

Popular Lipsticks