July 30, 2014 | 1952 users online

Blush - NARS - Deep Throat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty blush. It is good for pale tan skin with cool tones. Great to give as a gift, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Monicagrin

Over the years Nars has held many great makeup products. This is one of them. This blush is a good color for anyone fair-medium skin color. It's a beautiful pink with a golden tint to it and when on, it gives a nice natural look. I usually hate the natural look but this product made my cheeks look soft and dreamy like. It's easy to put on and a little goes a long way. In all, this product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As others have said; this is a great everyday blush! I wear this for my lighter looks, or to bring down a dramatic eye look. It's a beautiful light peach color and is very flattering. However, despite being a lighter color, it stays on all day and the color payoff is great. If you are new to makeup or want a lighter toned blush for everyday looks this is a great color for you. It adds a little bit warmth to your face and flatters whatever look you're trying to achieve.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous pink/peachy flush colour, it truly is pretty on my very pale skin. There's a tiny bit of shimmer, it's highly pigmented & buildable, and importantly - it lasts all day (easily got 9 hours out of this)
It's not chalky, the colour is consistent & it blends nicely.

Pricey, and I honestly think you can buy other blushes that are just as pretty for a lot less.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by pookieluv

The name is off putting.... Didn't mind the "orgasm" blush loved the color, but I can only imagine that they're next color names are going to be "@nal" and "double penetrati@n"

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy the full size after I finish a sample.

Pros:
--cute packaging (I know...shouldn't matter, but it does)
--beautiful color on my pale, neutral skin (black hair)
--nice glow without looking oily.....no glitter
--buildable and very blendable
--doesn't beel chalky and "powdery," even though it's a powder....feels smooth

Cons:
--price

Summary: As long as this doesn't break me out, I'll buy the full size. The price is high, but squirrling away a few bucks a week would make it less of a sticker shock. This way, I can get a new shade every month, if I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I love this blush - it is the most perfect coral pink ever, and I don't use it enough. I recently rediscovered it in my make up collection. I bought Orgasm first, and I loved that, but reviews kept talking about Deep Throat being better and curiosity got the better of me and so before I knew it, I had both. I probably should've waited for one of those Nars blush palettes but oh well. I have too many blushes at the moment though. I've had it for two years and I'm not sure how long you can keep these for!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by louloulemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this Nars colour. It gives a beautiful natural flush that is very pretty in the summer months. Not as glittery as orgasm, a more subtle finish. My new favourite.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ann1990

I am not sure why there is all this hype about this blush. it doesnt really do anything for me . it just gives a pop of colour like many other cheaper brands. i would never re-purchase this product again plus its soo expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush was the first Nars product i ever purchased . I think the blush is a little bit expensive but it is worth the money! I have a very light skin tone and when I apply a little bit of Deep Throat, it looks very naturel and not too notable but you can build this blush up so you can notice it more. I'm sure that i would buy this blush again because it is so beautiful :)