NARS Deep Throat

4.4

TALC, CETERYL ISONONANOATE, STEAROXY DIMETHICONE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CETYLACETATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, BHA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TRICLOSAN, MAY CONTAIN BISMUTH OXYCHLOROZIDE, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, FRRIC FERROCYANIDE, CARMINE,ALUMINUM POWDER may CONTAIN- MICA

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This blush is my favorite blush that I have ever used. The packaging is nice and sleek and you get a good sized mirror in the compact. It feels like silk when you apply it to your face, but sometimes, I don't apply enough. I don't think that this is the most pigmented Nars blush, but it could be that I blend too much. Overall, this blush is perfect for my very pale, oily, cool-toned face.

on 4/19/2015 2:04:00 AM

This was the first blush I ever purchased and I doubt I'll ever be without it! Its a lovely peachy pink with subtle gold shimmer that isn't too overpowering on my cool toned fair skin, I also find it far preferable to orgasm. It's very highly pigmented so I have to use a very flexible and fluffy brush for this (the Wayne Goss 14) to ensure that I don't pick up too much product and look like a clown, but doing so provides a very soft flush to the cheeks that doesn't seem to enhance my redness. I love this blush for when I'm feeling tired and a bit run down, it adds quite a lift to my face. Since this is so pigmented I doubt I'd ever run out of it, but if I did I would absolutely repurchase.

I used to use only orgasm for a long time but it became too dark for me. I switched to this shade and like it so much better. Not too dark and not too light. I do find I have to be light handed with it but that goes with all blushes...

on 3/26/2015 6:43:00 PM

I was given this as a birthday gift and I haven't looked back since. Since I got it, I have barely worn any of my other blushes! The color is flattering for my fair neutral skintone, it isn't overly shimmery, and it isn't overwhelmingly pigmented either. It applies well and has good staying power.

on 3/24/2015 8:17:00 PM

I have this blush in my NARS Virtual Domination blush/bronzer palette. This is my favourite blush in the palette. DT is very pigmented, but not overly so, it applies evenly and stays on for a long time. I like that after an 8-hr work day my blush is still there and hasn't faded blotchy. I have no gripes with this product, it's all around a good blush and u can see why there is so much hype for it. A good dupe (which I like even more) is The Balm Instain blush in Swiss Dot, which I am almost certain you get more product for a little less money. For that reason I would not repurchase DP unless I get it again in a palette like the VD palette. I also wanted to add that another very similar blush to DT is Benefit boxed blush in Coralista, however that blush is not long wearing at all - in fact it doesn't last 3 hours on me! If you like peachy-pink blushes with a fine golden sheen, DP is a very good choice and you won't be disappointed.

on 3/23/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color for me is the better one compared to the very famous Orgasm blush. Before I bought Deep Throat, I have compared it to Orgasm since there was so much hype about the latter. Deep Throat is more wearable coz it's not glittery and not matte either. It appears as natural flush of color. It can be worn for everyday daytime makeup and also for smokey eyes during the night regardless the eyeshadow color, be it a bronze smokey eye or purple smokey eyes. It suits any look because its color sits in the middle, a toned down pink with very little hint of peach/beigy tones in a very natural way. For me, Deep Throat is more versatile than Orgasm.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

All time favorite blush! This shade goes with any look! It's beautiful

on 3/22/2015 7:15:00 PM

No idea why, but this broke me out and none of the other NARS blushes do. I do find that you can take 2 identical NARS products, for example 2 Deep Throats, and they are completely different (length of shimmer strands, some textures of powders can feel more 'baked' than others etc.) so I do wonder if I bought the same again, would I have the same problem with break outs?
The colour is less coral than Orgasm, definitely pinkier. What a shame.

on 3/22/2015 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a no brainer blush for me. If I have no idea what to put on or am in a rush, this will be it. I love the formula of Nars blushes and will buy more when I have the $ because the quality is superior. I love Mac blushes too but the formulas can sometimes be a hit or miss.

The only problem is I hate the packaging, the rubberized coating becomes sticky and gross after sometime and I have no idea why but the lid on my blushes always come apart as well. Not that its a huge problem as I can still close the lid properly but its annoying every time I open the blush, the packaging comes apart into 2 pieces, the lid and the bottom

on 3/19/2015 8:31:00 PM

This actually my first Nars blush and I'm extremely gad I decided to pass on Orgasm because this shade is absolutely beautiful. Blush is honestly one of the few makeup products that doesn't get me jazzed so I tend to go for a pretty universal color with a great formula that I can wear daily until it runs out and this one definitely checks all the boxes.

It's pretty pigmented and it lasts all day on my skin. It's nice pinkish shade that makes my skin look nicely flushed without going overboard and while it appears it has shimmer in the pan it doesn't transfer onto your face.

I'm extremely fair and it works gorgeously with my skin tone but I think it would work well with deeper skin tones as well.

Popular Blush Products