August 27, 2014 | 1581 users online

Blush - NARS - Deep Throat

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sarachancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to blush when I want a "safe" choice of blush color. It goes with any styles of make up. It looks slightly chalky when first apply but blends beautifully with your foundation upon 30-60 mins upon its application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NARS Deep Throat gives me a beautiful natural flush of colour. Wearing this blush is ideal for days where you want to look polished and natural looking (no makeup look). I would describe Deep Throat on my skin tone (about nc30, leaning towards neutral) as a my cheeks but better (?). I ordered Deep Throat blush online and I think I did pretty well picking a great colour. This is my second NARS blush and will continue to buy more blushes from them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! It's a great peachy color which is nice for pale cooler toned skin. You can get either a nice light wash of color or build it up, and it has a really pretty shimmer that highlights your cheekbones. It blends really well and stays all day. The packaging is really cute and I love the clever names. This is great for people who Orgasm was the wrong color for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

Ok so my skin tone is fair (nw20) and freckles. I actually tried orgasm first and had to give it away after too many people would ask me if I had a fever when I wore it (not kidding!) I figured out the blush was a little too red for my fair skin. Thats when I tried deep throat. Deep throat then sat in my arsenal of a million blushes and never made it into rotation. After a few years of hardly any use I almost contemplated giving it away when I was cleaning my stash one day. For some reason I decided to give it another shot and guess what...now I have been using it ever since! I finally realized that I was never applying enough. In comparison to orgasm which was easy for me to over due, deep throat is easy for me to under due, which is why I was probably so unimpressed originally. I know I've put enough on once I can see a slight shimmer building up ontop of the pink on my cheeks. This is one of the first blushes I can pack on and not look over done. I guess this would also be good for people who may not want the blush to be as visible they could apply less like I was originally. As for the color it's not as red as orgasm was on me and no one has asked me if I was sick(yay!). I would say its a light warm pink with shimmer. Will I repurchase? lets face it I have too many other blushes to use up not sure when that would ever happen lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty blush. It is good for pale tan skin with cool tones. Great to give as a gift, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Monicagrin

Over the years Nars has held many great makeup products. This is one of them. This blush is a good color for anyone fair-medium skin color. It's a beautiful pink with a golden tint to it and when on, it gives a nice natural look. I usually hate the natural look but this product made my cheeks look soft and dreamy like. It's easy to put on and a little goes a long way. In all, this product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As others have said; this is a great everyday blush! I wear this for my lighter looks, or to bring down a dramatic eye look. It's a beautiful light peach color and is very flattering. However, despite being a lighter color, it stays on all day and the color payoff is great. If you are new to makeup or want a lighter toned blush for everyday looks this is a great color for you. It adds a little bit warmth to your face and flatters whatever look you're trying to achieve.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous pink/peachy flush colour, it truly is pretty on my very pale skin. There's a tiny bit of shimmer, it's highly pigmented & buildable, and importantly - it lasts all day (easily got 9 hours out of this)
It's not chalky, the colour is consistent & it blends nicely.

Pricey, and I honestly think you can buy other blushes that are just as pretty for a lot less.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by pookieluv

The name is off putting.... Didn't mind the "orgasm" blush loved the color, but I can only imagine that they're next color names are going to be "@nal" and "double penetrati@n"

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy the full size after I finish a sample.

Pros:
--cute packaging (I know...shouldn't matter, but it does)
--beautiful color on my pale, neutral skin (black hair)
--nice glow without looking oily.....no glitter
--buildable and very blendable
--doesn't beel chalky and "powdery," even though it's a powder....feels smooth

Cons:
--price

Summary: As long as this doesn't break me out, I'll buy the full size. The price is high, but squirrling away a few bucks a week would make it less of a sticker shock. This way, I can get a new shade every month, if I want.