September 17, 2014 | 950 users online

Blush - NARS - Deep Throat

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Currently my HG blush. I like a blush that make me look like flushed, not obvious. My skin is nc20, this give a slight color on my skin. I opt for this than orgasm as i have oily skin, i read that Orgasm have some glitter, glitters dont work well on my very oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I felt "meh" about this blush, and I really wanted to like it. It wasn't bad but it wasn't better than Nars' Orgasm which I have used and loved for years. Its too pricey to keep both if I feel I already have something superior and they are similar. For reference, my skin is NC20-25 (olive complexion and light yellow undertones) What is odd is when I swatched it on my iner wrist at Sephora, the Deep throat looked darker and more peach, while Orgasm looked lighter and pink. Yet when applied on my cheeks the orgasm was peachier and showed up more while Deep Throat looked pink. I had friends vote, and they said the Orgasm wins because it looked peachy pink while Deep Throat looked brownish pink and "too harsh" on my skin (didnt blend as well into my skin as the Orgasm). So back to Sephora this one goes. I wouldn't say its a bad color though, and probably better for people with lighter skin tones than myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sarachancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to blush when I want a "safe" choice of blush color. It goes with any styles of make up. It looks slightly chalky when first apply but blends beautifully with your foundation upon 30-60 mins upon its application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NARS Deep Throat gives me a beautiful natural flush of colour. Wearing this blush is ideal for days where you want to look polished and natural looking (no makeup look). I would describe Deep Throat on my skin tone (about nc30, leaning towards neutral) as a my cheeks but better (?). I ordered Deep Throat blush online and I think I did pretty well picking a great colour. This is my second NARS blush and will continue to buy more blushes from them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! It's a great peachy color which is nice for pale cooler toned skin. You can get either a nice light wash of color or build it up, and it has a really pretty shimmer that highlights your cheekbones. It blends really well and stays all day. The packaging is really cute and I love the clever names. This is great for people who Orgasm was the wrong color for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

Ok so my skin tone is fair (nw20) and freckles. I actually tried orgasm first and had to give it away after too many people would ask me if I had a fever when I wore it (not kidding!) I figured out the blush was a little too red for my fair skin. Thats when I tried deep throat. Deep throat then sat in my arsenal of a million blushes and never made it into rotation. After a few years of hardly any use I almost contemplated giving it away when I was cleaning my stash one day. For some reason I decided to give it another shot and guess what...now I have been using it ever since! I finally realized that I was never applying enough. In comparison to orgasm which was easy for me to over due, deep throat is easy for me to under due, which is why I was probably so unimpressed originally. I know I've put enough on once I can see a slight shimmer building up ontop of the pink on my cheeks. This is one of the first blushes I can pack on and not look over done. I guess this would also be good for people who may not want the blush to be as visible they could apply less like I was originally. As for the color it's not as red as orgasm was on me and no one has asked me if I was sick(yay!). I would say its a light warm pink with shimmer. Will I repurchase? lets face it I have too many other blushes to use up not sure when that would ever happen lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty blush. It is good for pale tan skin with cool tones. Great to give as a gift, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Monicagrin

Over the years Nars has held many great makeup products. This is one of them. This blush is a good color for anyone fair-medium skin color. It's a beautiful pink with a golden tint to it and when on, it gives a nice natural look. I usually hate the natural look but this product made my cheeks look soft and dreamy like. It's easy to put on and a little goes a long way. In all, this product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As others have said; this is a great everyday blush! I wear this for my lighter looks, or to bring down a dramatic eye look. It's a beautiful light peach color and is very flattering. However, despite being a lighter color, it stays on all day and the color payoff is great. If you are new to makeup or want a lighter toned blush for everyday looks this is a great color for you. It adds a little bit warmth to your face and flatters whatever look you're trying to achieve.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous pink/peachy flush colour, it truly is pretty on my very pale skin. There's a tiny bit of shimmer, it's highly pigmented & buildable, and importantly - it lasts all day (easily got 9 hours out of this)
It's not chalky, the colour is consistent & it blends nicely.

Pricey, and I honestly think you can buy other blushes that are just as pretty for a lot less.