Revlon Colorstay- Dusk

on 2/28/2007 11:18:00 PM

I have used this color since it was first put out by Revlon. Dusk is a beautiful natural nude color, one of the best I had ever used. After a few years they changed the formulation adding aloe and other moisturizers, this in turn caused the color to not be as rich. I hunted down the original version but they are now long gone. As the old saying goes, you don't try to fix whats not broken.

on 7/16/2004 7:40:00 PM

This is the perfect nude color that I have been searching for. It is a soft matte finish, but not really drying on my lips. On me, it is a medium, dusky-rose color with no shimmer. So far, it lasts all dayand doesn't feather or bleed. Kind of expensive for a drugstore brand, but worth it. Will repurchase.

on 8/21/2003 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Revlon Colorstay is the only lipstick I wear. It does just what it says. As long as you don't eat anything greasy it stays on all day and night. It also makes your lips appear fuller because of it's matte look. Dusk is probably the most neutral, because it goes with almost anything.

on 6/4/2003 7:43:00 PM

Revlon Colorstay Dusk is my staple lipcolour for when I am having a lazy or casual day or if I am on the run and need a colour that I know works with everything, whether it's a bare face or night face with smoky eyes. I am FFF and on me it is a medium dusky pink that is very long lasting. In Australia Revelon is pretty expensive (This costs around $27 and a clinique l/s around $32)so for me to buy Revlon when I can purchase a higher end brand for $5-$10 more it has to be well worth it which it is and I have replaced always.

on 1/2/2003 5:00:00 PM

This is the perfect nude, weekend, don't want to worry about how my lips look color for my warm PPP skin. I wore this on my wedding day and looked completely naturally beutiful the whole night long, without a single retouch. I love how this color brightens up my complexion, looks totally YLBB, and fades out gently over a looooong period of time without being obvious about it. This is a staple for me!

Popular Lipsticks