July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

Blush - NARS - Torrid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I love Torrid over Orgasm. It isn't a glitter bomb mess on my nc45 skintone. Its much easier to work with unlike Orgasm if you get too heavy handed its a nightmare to correct. Torrid allows you to build it up to your liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bushbaby80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NARS Torrid is a gorgeous blush flattering on all skin colors. On my NC40 complexion, it looks fabulous. Its my go to peachy pink blush with slight specs of gold, but now glittery at all. Infact gold spec show in pan but not as much on skin. It is completely buildable and i can easily use it on day or night time. I totally prefer Torrid over most raved Orgasm blush for NC40 or darker.

NARS blushes are pricey but worth every single penny spent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Oh my god! Torrid is so pretty! I've been using Orgasm for a year now. I also own Taj Mahal.

Where Orgasm is very light and shimmery, Torrid is more coral with less shimmer. I don't know. Just more healthy flush.

I love Torrid so much more! So pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by iyonis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a blush most will love unless your skin reacts to it. Nice pink/coral color only down side is may not show up if you are n45 and up. This is my everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the tan/brown girls NARS "orgasm." It has a beautiful Coral/pink color to it with golden shimmer. I also have NARS orgasm, and it gives a subtle color, but if you want the effect that orgasm gives to lighter skin tones, (but not so much on medium- dark skin tones)I believe this is for you. I encourage you to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a nice coral blush with little golden sparkles in it. It is good for people with warmer complexions, so if Orgasm isn't doing it for you, give this one a try. Quite pigmented like all Nars blushes

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I like this blush although I would not repurchase it. The color is a little too tan on my fair skin and I like blushes with a little bit more pink or peach color to it. If you are familiar with NARS blushes, I think it will really depend on what your skin tone is like to determine if you will like Torrid. If you are unfamiliar with NARS and are trying to decide if you should take the plunge, I personally find there are better blushes out there. I am a sucker for packaging and I find the NARS packaging to be a little bit dull. This blush does have lot of pigment, but I find some other high end blushes to have just the same amount. I use this and will probably use it up eventually, but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Jberkeley20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush. It's a perfect corally pink for those with olive, tan, or more yellow skin. I have tan skin with warm yellow undertones, and this blush looks perfect on me. It goes on smoothly, looks natural, and wears long. It's pricey, but blush lasts a loong time, and the packaging is beautiful and sturdy. Hopefully it won't be too soon, but I would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by letec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with what the others are saying about Torrid being the orgasm for bronze and chocolate ladies! I'm so happy I purchased this blush along with amour! amour shows up more pink while this blush is pinky coral with a little shimmer. I love it and will repurchase over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

this looked great while I was a bit tanner but now that i'm pale, it's not as flattering. it shows up as a corally/orangy (corange?) color on my skin right now and i find that I have to be really careful with the application or else i'll look a little bit ruddy and dirty. very pigmented though and i think on a darker complexion it would look really nice