April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - Eye Zing in Electric Iris

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Discontinued, I think, but FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best purples I ever had. (Still have) The color shown here is not true to product. It's violet and intense but not overly shimmery. It's on the blue end, but a very purple purple. If it was still available, I'd take a better picture of mine. I can't believe it's lasted this long. Can't find a comparable purple SINCE. Their stuff was amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Absolutely gorgeous purple color that makes green eyes totally pop. It does need to be layered a lot for a more pigmented application, but I still like it. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Pretty blue-violet shade with slight shimmer. Needs to be layered and used wet though to show up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by roaringofthelamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful purple shade that I'm sad they have discontinued. Used to wear it all the time. Very lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I have PPP skin w/ rose undertones.
I LOVE this color!! It is a really beautiful, bright "electric" purple. It is very, very pigmented and works great as all over lid color, as color in the crease, wet as e/l. It's really very versitile as it can be layered and blended to create a million different looks. It also lasts forever and the tub is perfectly sized and not wasteful at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree, this does look like something fun to experiment with, a bright blusish/violet matte color but applied it's a whole other story. it's pretty sheer, and when you layer it it just looks clownish... maybe if it had some sheen to it or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by PineappleChick

I bought is for a dollar when K-Mart closed. I thought it looked like something fun to experiment with since it was so cheap. When I took it home I accidently dropped it on my dresser which caused the shadow to break. I used it once and decided it wasn't for me. I didn't really consider it a loss though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2006 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ironosora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color itself is very dramatic. Only a few people can pull this off with subtelty. On all others, it sticks out. The color goes on smoothly, but wears off quickly and needs to be re-applied. I wore this to a school spirit day and had to re-apply at least five times in a whole day. I wouldn't re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eye shadow. I agree with blu - 2 reviews down, that some extremely cool colors don't look good on me, hence most purples but I found this one to slightly warm on my face. I paired this with li' lily from mac and Jane purple heart in the crease. Looks gorgeous and not too bright or garish yet still brings attention to my eyes in muted wow sort of way. Over a base (beige-ing shadestick) this shows up absolutely fine, same quality as mac! enjoy :o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I'm a GGG & I was surprised at how very blue this appeared on me. I would not have purchased this had it appeared in the pot the way it does on me, however I'm glad I bought it! Had it for several months before trying it out yesterday, I wore it lid-crease w/ It's a Girl to highlight & in tear duct. Got 2 compliments & it last for hours!