August 27, 2014 | 968 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - Brush Belt

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Kimmy137

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This belt is the same as what MAC makeup counter girls wear, and they looked great on them. I bought it because I'm starting to have a huge collection of make-up brushes now and this belt seems to be great for organising the brushes that I use the most. AND, I enjoy putting on make-up for my friends so this belt seems to be efficient and helpful. but now that i have this for awhile, i don't find it useful at all.

basically, you need to make sure to keep your brushes clean before storing them in the belt. otherwise it gets dirty quick! i think it also gathers loads of bacteria when brushes are not clean and were stored inside this belt. i find a holder to be more practical.

also, the price is a bit ridiculous! you can buy this elsewhere without the big brand on it. quality wise it's just mediocre. so i would not recommend this unless you need to have a branded make up brush belt or want to look like the mac counter girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by makeupholism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Getting this brush belt meant a lot to me. I was starting as a makeup artist, and this brush belt made me feel like a pro. And that's the only reason why I keep it: sentimental reasons. Because, seriously, it's not that practical, with this brush belt, when you're travelling with your brushes, you have to make sure that you store them in a vertical position or they will get all over your makeup bag. And keeping them in a vertical is almost impossible unless you're just walking a couple of blocks or something. So I finally got a dirt cheap brush belt (same size as MAC's) that has this flap so it's a bit more like a brush roll for that matter. And I love it, I keep my work brushes there all the time. I've considered selling my MAC brush belt, but I guess I'm just sentimental. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 4:22:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

I bought this because I too wanted to be like the MA at the MAC counters. It looked so cute and professional and when I first got it I walked around all day with the brush belt around my waist. It has lots of "compartments" to store your brushes and larger places to store powder etc. Like the other review it is hard to roll up. I guess it's not meant to be rolled up considering it's a belt. Still a great makeup belt all the same.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this in the MAC store and simply HAD to have it. It is the exact belt that the MAC employees wear and it is so sharp and awesome. There's enough storage for everything and some and it just looks so damn awesome!! I've wanted a makeup toolbelt for a while now - and now I have the queen of all toolbelts.