April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a one of a kind color. It's absolutely beautiful. I accidentally dropped mine and it shattered and went into pieces. :( I saw something in Pinterest about mixing it with alcohol to put it back together but I'm not sure if it'll work it not. Anyways it's a gorgeous kid color that everyone should own. I've never seen another brand have a color like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

If you own eyelids you need this color. There is no dupe, MAC has nothing close, don't kid yourself and say you don't need it because you do. Period. Goldish pinky peach. Wear it alone. Wear it with baked, foxy, freelove... which is what I do. I'm sure you could match it with a brown in your crease or chopper would look lovely. Just own it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my HG eyeshadows. Every girl should own this color, one shadow look that is super simple and natural!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I may have found my HG lid color! This is def a very unique color. The texture of this eyeshadow is very smooth and buttery. It blends like a dream.It's very pigmented. I like to use MAC's Paint Pot in "Bare Study" which is a gorgeous champagne iridescent color which really makes X stand out even more. My favorite way to apply this is actually with my finger, i just pack it on and swipe and press onto my lid. That's how I get the best pigmentation and it really is so gorgeous. The best way I could describe this is a "toasted champagne". It is SO gorgeous in the sun and that's why it's my favorite summer eyeshadow this year. I like to pop "Omega" by MAC in the crease, and right now I am an NC30 so it's a very light color for the crease but still gives me depth. I then like to pop "Polyester Bride" also by UD on my inner corners and as a highloght. I get the most gorgeous lids !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaVictory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the reformulated version of this...and I think it's my favorite shade. It's a beautiful peach/gold duotone. It's followed closely by breathless, baked, rockstar, last call, and ransom....but this is just a really, really incredible color. I fully recommend it to anyone. This is one of the few colors (namely the 6 I just named) that I would definitely repurchase if I even started running low. Perfect shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by laurakt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite eye shadow. THE best color ever. Just beautiful. Good for daytime or evening.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous eye shadow that is supposed to be duochrome (it reflects gold and pink in the pan) but it translates to a soft, metallic antiqued gold on my skin. It has a subtle sheen to it, making rather different from another gold UD eye shadow, Half-Baked. Of course, if I sheered out Half-baked, I'd get an almost identical color to X (I tried each shadow on different lids to compare). However, the Half-baked side looked like my eye-color had faded whereas the X side looked like the color was intentionaly so, with pigmentation intact. If Half-Baked is too loud for daytime, then X is a great substitute. I believe it's the pink in X that tones the shade down by blending with the color of my skin, leaving the gold to seem "suspended" on top, shimmering. That's probably why it doesn't look duochrome on me but the effect is lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Aubrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my most used Urban Decay shadow. It's a pretty gold with pinky-peach duochrome. It looks good as a lid color and blended into the crease since the duochrome makes it look like more than 1 shade on the lid. I'll often pair this shadow with a pink color and it looks amazing. I love the texture of it also. It blends like a dream, and is very pigmented. Absolutely my favorite gold eye shadow. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jessicalanelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite Urban Decay eyecolor shade, which is really saying a lot, considering I LOVE UD eyeshadows. This color is so pretty, and it looks great for day or night. It is a sheer peachy gold shade, and it looks phenomenal with my green eyes. The color is so vibrant and unique, and I have never seen another eyeshadow in quite this color. This is one eyeshadow that I cannot go without!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sultry

Such a cool color. When I can't decide, I wear 'x'. it is a cross between peachy, goldy and pink. It brightens your complexion and wakes my eyes up.

it is totally the best and would go with everything. I am on my 3rd pot.

Can be use wet too!