Wet 'n' Wild lipstick in Cashmere

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/31/2015 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For 99 cents I really like this shade of brown! I have an olive skin tone, with golden undertones and this shade just seems to work for me. I do find that the lipstick seems to be a little drying to my lips though, but I can deal with that for the price! (I use a very good lip balm first)

on 3/9/2014 11:48:00 AM

This is a nice shade, unfortunately it's way too dark for me. I think it would look great on a darker skinned person as a previous reviewer noted. But for 99 cents, it was an inexpensive experiment. For the price you can't really go wrong in trying a variety of colors, you are more than likely to find at least one that works for you. Overall a nice product for a nice price even if the color doesn't work for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice color for dark, ebony skin. It is a nice neautral/nude look. I like it and it has good staying power too. I just wish they'd step up their packaging game so it doesn't look so cheap.

This lipstick is the exact color of Revlon super lustrous lipstick in ice mocha only cheaper! I think its a nice color cause it compliments very well on my black hair and dark brown eyes.And its smooth too like lip gloss in stick form:) The only thing I wish for is for it to have more staying power but other than that is good.I would buy it again:)

on 5/27/2009 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes this shade is very dark but it looks great if you can pull it off. It compliments dark eyes very well.

on 12/31/2002 11:41:00 PM

strange shade,not sure I would reccomend it,kind of dark.

Popular Lipsticks