September 2, 2014 | 2159 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - lipstick in Cashmere

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by teedums

This is a nice shade, unfortunately it's way too dark for me. I think it would look great on a darker skinned person as a previous reviewer noted. But for 99 cents, it was an inexpensive experiment. For the price you can't really go wrong in trying a variety of colors, you are more than likely to find at least one that works for you. Overall a nice product for a nice price even if the color doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice color for dark, ebony skin. It is a nice neautral/nude look. I like it and it has good staying power too. I just wish they'd step up their packaging game so it doesn't look so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by celestdelune32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the exact color of Revlon super lustrous lipstick in ice mocha only cheaper! I think its a nice color cause it compliments very well on my black hair and dark brown eyes.And its smooth too like lip gloss in stick form:) The only thing I wish for is for it to have more staying power but other than that is good.I would buy it again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by FireBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yes this shade is very dark but it looks great if you can pull it off. It compliments dark eyes very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2002 11:41:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

strange shade,not sure I would reccomend it,kind of dark.