MAC Matte - Wedge

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

on 3/28/2015 5:17:00 PM

Great shade for my pale self. I'm an NW20, NARS Monte Blanc, and YSL BR20, blonde hair, and green eyes. I'm very cool toned and this makes a great crease shade for me. I like to use Malt first then this to emphasize my eyes. This is a shade that works great with purples as well. I've used Stars N Rockets and Digit and it goes very well with them. I also like Wedge to contour my eyes and make them look bigger. It's a great shade for no makeup, makeup and has become a staple in my E/S collection. It blends well is very smooth and the colour just works with my cool skin tone. It is a great crease colour for people like myself who are very pale. I would repurchase this as its a shade I use almost daily. Recommended!

on 3/3/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous transition color that adds some subtle warmth (warmer than Omega, cooler than Soft Brown, lighter than Cork). Great for blending and transition.

love this colour so much! may not show up well if you have darker skin but it looks lovely on pale skin 😊

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wedge is one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had with an eyeshadow. This was so hyped up to be an excellent crease/tradition color on my fair skin and I find that it barely shows... And if I pile it on to, it just looks kinda muddy and unflattering. so sad.

on 6/16/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love using this as a transition color even on my fair complexion. It is subtle and I also like to smudge it into my lower lashline. It seems pretty blah in the pan but it pulls together any eye look on me. I especially like to use it as a transition color when I'm wearing a cooler eye look -- the warmer brown just seems to pull it all together.

on 6/16/2014 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Beautiful matte shade that works great on my NC40 skin as a brow color, transition or crease color. I'm on my second pan and will continue to repurchase.

on 6/11/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am NC15 with light brown eyes. Wedge is one of my fav crease colors. I have light eyebrows and this is also a nice brow color too.

cute crease color!

on 3/16/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I see that a lot of people like using Wedge as a crease color, which I honestly find strange. I find Wedge to be too pale for a crease color and I use it on the lid. I don't know, I suppose those people are quite fair. I like wearing it with saddle in the crease and the Fluidline in Blacktrack. It'sa great casual, but still pretty look. It is quite a warm color though, or at least it gives off a warm impression on my eyelids. I always use my Urban Decay original Primer Potion under eye makeup, because if I don't, eyeshadows don't even last an hour on me. I don't think I'd repurchase it however, because I don't think I'll ever run out of it!

Love, love love this shadow. It's the perfect brow color for my redheaded daughters and the perfect crease color for me. It's one of the few MAC shadows I've actually used up and repurchased. It also works great as a brow color for many other hair colors but if you are a redhead give this baby a try.

Video Reviews & Tutorials