July 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Eye Shadow - LORAC - Eyeshadow in Persuasion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very beautiful shimmery, natural eyeshadow that can be used as as a highlight or on the lid! The shadow is high quality and lasts all day! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eye shadow! Love LORAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mishycakes

I love this shadow! Its a great highlighter color. It blends well and the texture is awesome. I got this I believe when LORAC had their $5 shadow sale. (either that or I got it in a LORAC set). Either way, when used with a primer its beautiful. The only reason that I didnt give this a perfect score was the packaging. Its very similar to the drugstore brand Jane eye shadow packaging. This normally wouldnt be a problem for me but if I'm going to pay the regular $18 tag for this shadow, I expect better and more imaginative packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lunadestella

Persuasion is one of my all time favorite highlighters. It's beautiful, glamorous, elegant, and natural all at once. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've used this eyeshadow. It's been a staple for at least two years now.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Purchased this shadow when it was on sale for $5! This is the perfect neutral for a cool skin-tone. Often times, I find "neutral" shades to be too warm for my face, but this one was perfect. It works perfect as a base for my eyes, leaving gentle shimmer that does not fall out and a color that just lasts, lasts and lasts.

The packaging is the typical LORAC screw top. Sure, it is not perfect but it holds so much better than my Stila or other card board type of case eyeshadows. It has traveled with me cross-country many times over and has not broken yet (keeping my fingers crossed).

I am not sure I would buy this eyeshadow at its full price, but for $5, I would definitely purchase again if (this thing seems to last forever) I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by smilingx02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What a pretty color!! I use it as a base/brow bone highlighter. Lorac eyeshadow never disappoint with its quality/pigmentation.

Only problem I have with Lorac eye shadow singles/trios/etc. is the packaging. It sits loose in the packaging so a lot of my eyeshadows broke/crumbled =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

Oh, I am absolutely fond of Lorac's shadows and blushes! They're just really smooth very well pressed. I don't have any complaints with the quality.
This color is not heavily pigmented but I really like that for a brow highlighter. It's not frosty or metallic; it just have this really nice natural sheen, not unlike MAC's Satin finishes. I really haven't found any Lorac powder product that I don't like. Lorac really have superb pressed e/s and blushes IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by hlj504

Very nice eyeshadow! It works wonderfully as an all-over wash or under brow highlighter. It's got some shimmer, but it's so fine that it really is (as listed on Sephora's website) a "sheen." Honestly, it just makes your eyelids glow! Resists creasing fairly well, too! Overall, a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Traonienn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Persuasion is a tame beige shimmer that works very well with my pale-medium neutral-cool skintone. (Got that? Sorry, I've never had a color analysis done.) I like to use a sheer, light-colored wash from lash line to crease for my everyday look. I was using LORAC Enlighten for awhile, but I decided it was just a bit too white, bright and warm for daytime me. Persuasion, on the other hand, seems a good solid neutral-cool. Like all LORAC shadows that I've purchased, I can easily build it for more oomph at night. Also like all other LORAC shadows, the screw top packaging sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 7:04:00 PM More reviews by chrissa

Love it, love it, love it! Beautiful neutral bone shade with the perfect amount of shimmer. It looks moist and dewey without being frosty or glittery. Gorgeous for a neutral eye or even with bold black eyeliner. Def. one of my faves!