Sephora Short Handle Synthetic Beveled Eyebrow Brush

on 4/4/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This brush is GREAT for applying brow powder. The best I've found (I've tried at least 5 others) and less expensive than most. I use this for Stila's brow shader and my brows look great. I don't usually spend a lot on expensive makeup, I am an ELF junkie and switch up my makeup way too often to spend more than a few bucks on it normally. Not so with my eyebrow makeup. I have dark hair, light brown/hazel eyes, and very light colored, sparse eyebrows. Even if I don't have time for mascara, I ALWAYS shade in my eyebrows. Because it's such an important part of my look, I am extremely picky about the makeup for it and splurge in this area. I have been using this brush for five years now and own two of them (for backup and travel). I don't even bother trying other brushes anymore, this one is my HG. It is firm enough to be precise and pick up the color, but soft enough that it doesn't create a harsh line and can blend the color into your natural brows. People compliment me on my eyebrows all the time (who would think eyebrows could possibly be compliment worthy?) and how lucky I am to have "naturally" perfect ones. I highly recommend this brush. There are more expensive brushes and I'm sure they're as good as this, but why pay more for an identical product?

on 5/20/2007 6:43:00 PM

This is a fantastic brush, I bought to try out my new Makeup For Ever brow corrector ( which rocks), I'm so glad I did! The bristles are strong enough to distribute the product perfectly. I almost didn't purchase it because I have a good brush that came with my Anastasia brow kit, but that would be too soft to apply the liquid corrector. Run out and get it!

on 12/9/2005 5:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I originally bought the MAC 266 brush, thinking I could use it for both eyebrows and eyelining. But my eyebrows are just too unruly and the MAC is too soft--the brow powder ends up all over my skin no matter how carefully I apply it. Enter the Sephora brow brush--a very stiff, angled little number that I won't let anywhere near my eyeliner, but is great for brows. It creates a much "cleaner" brow and is easier to use than the 266. At $9, this is a great deal. I have two other Sephora eye shadow brushes and am very happy with the quality. I like the feel of the short, sturdy handles.

on 4/26/2005 3:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this brush everyday to apply my brow wax. I don't own the Smashbox angled brow brush that's specifically used for their Brow Tech product, but I imagine this Sephora version is basically the same, for about 1/2 the price. This brush is stiff enough to apply brow wax, but itsn't so rough that it would scratch your skin. That said, I *wouldn't* use this on the eyes -- it's too harsh for that.

on 5/20/2004 1:13:00 AM

I love this! I've been using this brush for 2 years, never change to another and not planning to. It does a great job on shaping and filling the brows with powder or eyeliner. Especially good for sparse eyebrows. It's very durable, easy to clean, never change shape and it will last a long long time, maybe forever! For 7 bucks it's definitely worth it!
Not recommended to use as eyeshadow lining because it's too harsh for skin around your eyes.

on 11/11/2003 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this is the best brow brush ever! i've tried the urban decay one before and it did nothing for me. i just swapped for the smashbox one, and it's ok, but the bristles aren't as firm as i'd like. the bristles on this baby work SUPER well on those of us that don't have much brows left. it gets the powder everywhere it needs to go! works good with brow wax too! definately a keeper=)

Popular Makeup Brushes