July 25, 2014 | 992 users online

Fragrance - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy For Him

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best cologne for men in my opinion!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not bad at all; spicy and musky. I wore this in high school and got compliments on it. It does have decent staying power without reeking.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

my boyfriend wears this all the time and as soon as the bottle runs out I buy him another. i absolutely love it, it is true to its name ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by austinnbigpimpin

got this for christmas and i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My husband has been wearing this for several years. We both love it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Bekmar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh I bought this for my husband and I just love the smell! It is VERY SEXY! :) VS doesnt exist here in Prague so I have to order it from the States. It's totally worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am infatuated with this scent. i smelt it when it first came out and immeidatly bought it for my then boyfriend. i recently remembered how much i loved it and i bought a mini for my new boyfriend to see if he liked it. i think it's a little weird tro say that i want to sell my boyfriend all day when hew wears this but it's true -- it's a very sexy male scent.
it's also very cute that the cover can be used as a stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by queenofcups226

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My husband LOVES this cologne!!! Wow..smells mysterious, sexy, and I just want to cuddle with him all day when he wears it. I bought it on ebay after reading the reviews.

Most men almost adore this scent. It is trully a man's best scent in my opinion. And my man agreed. :)

Too bad its discontinued..they need to stop discontinuing scents, and give them a chance to be explored. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AnthaPanther

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My girlfriend loves this smell. I bought it for her for her birthday, and it simply is amazing. I have to disagree with those who are complaining that it doesn't last. It really does last all day! She'll spray it on in the morning, and I'll still smell it on her at night!
A lot of people comment on how good she smells, and in fact one of our good guy friends loved it so much that he kept trying to steal it from her! We bought him the cologne and aftershave as an early christmas present, and he loved it.
It's fairly masculine. It lasts, but it's not super strong (which we both can't have because we both easily get headaches from too strong perfumes/colognes).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by vouspouvez

I bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas, and he loved it! My friend bought it for her mom's boyfriend, and when I smelt it, I knew i wanted my boyfriend to smell like it :) It's not too heavy, and it is "sexy" ;)