October 26, 2014 | 1007 users online

Other - Sephora - Cellulose Sponge Set for Cleansing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I got a pack of these from walmart, not sephora. And they are so great! They offer mild exfoliation and help to thoroughly cleanse the face. I recommend them to everyone who washed their face at the sink (as opposed to the shower).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got these from Sephora for $6 and I had 15% off. I had these before (few years ago) and I really liked them. Now decided to try again. My esthetician was using something similar (as other reviewers said) so I wanted to try. I am still not sure how to use it - if I have to remove make up with it or I have to use it with cleaser after my make up is cleaned and in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by shirry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought them simply because I need to make it $50 for free shipping from Sephora.
But these turned out to be nice!

Quality: Sponges are in decent quality and quite soft after dampen with lukewarm water, although I kinda with it to be softer. It helped in foaming cleansers - even with the least foamable cleansers, ie my Kate Somerville Detox Cleanser. It also did a great job in gentle exfoliating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product - 3 sponges for around 6 bucks. I use one for a couple of months and toss it. I've not tried comparable drugstore sponges, but these aren't lacking in texture, so I haven't felt the need to stray. A little cleanser goes a long way with these. They're soft enough to not upset sensitive skins, but just rough enough to do a good job exfoliating dry AND oily skins without rubbing your face raw like those Brillo-like plastic sponges. Cleansers rinse out easily, so every day, you feel like your sponge is fresh. They also dry quickly (even in humid Houston!) so you don't have much to worry about as far as bacteria growth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are great sponges for cleansing and exfoliating. I bought these after seeing my facialist use similar sponges. These are wonderful to aid exfoliation--I use mine sometimes with acleanser and always to remove a mud facial mask.