October 22, 2014 | 2068 users online

Gels/Soaps - Victoria's Secret - Warm Embrace Sensuous Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2003 11:59:00 AM More reviews by daturagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this in a swap, and I want to marry it. It smells SO good. EVERYTHING should smell like this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I really love the creamy formula of this product... it moisturizes and rinses clean. However, this particular scent just doesn't translate well into the shower gel. I love the smell of the Warm Embrace EDT, but this doesn't smell quite as good; it's lighter and more plasticy in this form. It actually smells fairly similar to Bath and Body Work's discontinued Honeyed Almond scent... very suntan lotion-esque. Not very thrilled with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 9:55:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love VS scents and this one is also great. It makes my skin feel soft and silky and smells wonderful. VS shower gels create a rich lather and just a tiny bit goes such a long way. It really is worth the price, especially when they do the deals on them where you get like 5 for $30 or however it goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

I take a trip to a Tropical Island every time I use this in the shower! I love this scent, it really reminds me of long, warm summer days of sand, sun and water. This whole line is definitely something to wear to snuggle!