October 21, 2014 | 980 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Retractable Lip Brush #18

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont actually like this brush. Retractable Lip BRush #20 is red and retails for $20. The tip is rather pointy and i prefer a lip brush with a litttle more width and thickness to it. It feels rather puny on my full lips. I prefer the Scott Barnes retractable lip brush to this one. Though I do like the ease of the retractable since it makes less mess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I love this lip brush because it is retractable so the brush is protected. The brush is also easy to clean. I use the brush to blend my lipgloss because sometimes I usually mix 2 colors together. The lip brush also helps me to apply my lip gloss in a precise manner. I will always keep this lip brush on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Very cute red retractable and applies lip color very nicely. 20.00

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip brush, and I've tried a few. I own two of them...one for home and one for my purse.

It is so well made. I originally purchased my first one from Nordstroms about six years ago, and it shows almost no signs of wear. The bristles are stiff, but don't irritate my lips and I can get the most precise line with it. Most times I don't have to wear lip liner to give definition to my lips when I use this brush.

And it's so cute and pretty...AND...I can always see it in my purse...never gets lost in that "Black Hole" that all my purses seem to have.

It's about the same price as most other good lip brushes (maybe even a little less) This is one of those items that I use on a daily basis...doesn't sit in my mu drawer gathering dust...a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by LaDormeuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the lipstick brush I have been searching for! I tend to use lip brushes only for applying dark colors so I need a very precise line. The bristles are stiff enough that you can get precise application and soft enough to easily fill in the rest of the lip. It is retractable which makes it very portable and easy to keep clean. I also love that it's red and looks very chic. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love my Smashbox lip brush #18 even though I don't use it for a lip brush. I like my lip brushes to have a smaller handle and to be sort of a rounded-square shaped. This is a great brush for applying and smudging eye shadow under my lower eye lashes. It is also handy for concealing small blemishes or in my case the little bit of redness that shows up around my nose. All in all this is a very handy brush to have around and even though it was wrong for me as a lip brush I still use it every day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I love Smashbox brushes but was very disappointed with this lip brush. At $22, it is a llittle expensive although it is pretty in its sleek red case! The lip is very pointed and thin and I prefer a wider lip brush. I think this makes a better spot concealing brush than lip brush because the tip is just too fine for me. Its a little stiff too! I wouldnt recommend this lip brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 8:12:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is expensive at $18.00, but I think it is worth it. It is a covered lipbrush that is easy to carry with you and provides awesome application. It looks very cool as well.