July 30, 2014 | 1174 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Chiqa Loner Eyeshadow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeshadow just didn't do anything for me....it shows up on me as a slightly shimmery off white....not enough shimmer and color payoff for me to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 4:30:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a pretty pale pink infused with silver glitter, encased in a cute silver compact.

When applied, the effect is quite subtle- the pink eyeshadow is rather pale, and semi-matte. The silver sparkles are very fine and leave a light shimmer rather than obvious glitter (a la Urban Decay!).

Overall, pretty but not that exciting. It reminds me of Stila Bouquet, but I really wanted this to be sparklier and more shimmery. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I love this glittery peach shadow. I usually apply it all over my lid and then apply a darker shadow in the crease or on my brow bone as a highlighter! Sometimes, I even dust it on my chest and shoulders for a sexy shimmer. Waither way, this is a very versatile and compact shadow **thumbs up**

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I do like this color and the staying power is A+, I cannot get past the fact that it's nearly impossible for any H.C. E/S to blend smoothly. Is it just me? Sad b/c H.C. has such a beautiful selection of E/S's and Chica is one of the prettiest. I have it in my Girlie Palm Palette and I'm afraid that'll be the last one I own. (I did buy the loner and the lid popped right out! Needless to say that I'm very disappointed with the packaging as well.)