April 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Other - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Soy Tarts

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by blush223

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I hate to ruin the 100% rating, but I bought a bunch of these because of the reviews, and I'm pretty disappointed so far. I tried creme brulee first. Maybe I just got a bad batch or some old ones, but there is a very waxy, crayon smell that completely overpowers the scent. I used the proper warmer and tried it several times before I just tossed it. I tried chocolate toasted marshmallow (I think that's it). It was better, but still smelled very waxy. I'm a candle/tart lover, and have never experienced this strong of a wax overpowering scent smell. I'll try the others I bought, but won't buy again.

I like the bath melts and the company, just not the soy tarts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

what a lovely gift to give or get. i bought these for a friend and they are sooo long lasting and powerful, they really give a zing! last forever and burn, they cast their lovely scents all over the entire house. my faves are currently raspberry sherbert, banana nut bread and cinnamon donuts. smells just like the real thing, heaven, pure heaven.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by SW82

These were the first tarts I ever tried and so glad I did. The packaging is great and the smell is so strong, but not overpowering. I will continue to repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

First of all, I LOVE the packaging on these. Just like little cupcakes. These babies have incredible throw and the best scents....you can split it in half and still get incredible throw...:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2003 9:18:00 PM More reviews by maryannw

I absolutely love these soy tarts. First off, they are really inexpensive and scent the entire house! I so far have tried vanilla spice which I love and orange cupcake. I will definitely be ordering again! I just wish that shipping/handling was cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

this is an excellent product. i will definately but more when i run out of my impossible pile of tarts.
    ive only tried two so far: creme brulee, and mediterranean fig. the creme brulee was very tasty. it smells very similar to TBB and MMU creme brulee. its warm, sweet and creamy. the fig was nice, but it wasnt my favorite, and i wont repurchase this scent. i smelled no fig, only a heady floral.
    the tarts come in a foil cup, with an inner paper cup. i didnt notive the paper cup the first time i burned one, and i had to pull it out of the burner after the wax had melted inside.
    the amount of scent is incredible. these easily last four times longer than any other tarts ive tried. there is so much fragrance oil in the tarts that it pools in the center when they melt.they scent my entire apartment.
    i burned the fig tart in my linen closet, and it completely and permanently covered up the new paint and building materials scent that was stinking up my towels and sheets. i store the spent brulee tart in my lingerie drawer, and everything in it smells great.

review challenge 07/27-08/02 continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ingenue

Amazing scent throw, and her scents are so well-blended that they're usually very true to their name. Very pretty packaging too...I'd give these as gifts without a second thought, because each tart comes labeled and prettily packaged in foil and wax paper cups. Try them out...you'll be hooked!!! My current favs (for summer) are Red Currant and Peach Magnolia Raspberry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

WOW these are fantastic! These little babies throw a scent like none other, and the scents are strong and true. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 7:18:00 AM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

ChaiBliss so very generously sent me a package after our swap as my shipping costs were so very high. She so thoughtfully included 4 soy tarts in the package knowing i cannot get tarts here. I received Banana nut bread, ooey gooey butter cake, carrot cake and caramel pecan pie. They all smell delicious and they even have a very strong sent when they are still cold/unused so they would be great for putting in a drawer with clothes.
    I have no tart warmer so i am still trying to think of a way to heat these up but i am sure they are fabulous when burning too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2002 10:04:00 PM More reviews by adoremygirls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are absolutely AWESOME! I purchased about 10 right before Christmas in a variety of scents, these have the longest and strongest scent throw of any tarts I have tried. First one I tried was strawberries and cream in the kitchen and you could smell it throughout the whole top floor of our house. Definitely a keeper and I would definitely buy them again!