MAC Matte - Diva

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Steaoyl Stearate, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]

Love this product! I have olive skin because I'm Italian so i also have dark features, and this color is just amazing! the only thing I have to criticize on it, is if I wear it when I go out clubbing or all day, and I need to keep reapplying it tens to clump together on the lip, but other than that AMAZING!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this as a birthday gift and I think I would've really loved it if I hadn't already tried the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107 (total dupe) which is not only amazing but a third of the price. However, I adore the shade, which is a beautiful dark burgundy, super vampy and right up my alley. I also love the true matte finish and the lovely vanilla scent. It holds up for at least six hours (I haven't worn it for longer) and is very opaque and pigmented.

My only complaint is the formula, which is drying (expected) and difficult to apply (patchy). For the pricetag, you would hope that this wasn't the case.

I love diva so much!!! On my skin tone its a very dark purpley red, quite vampy but every time I wear it it makes me feel like empowered! Lol. I do think if you can find a lip liner to go with it then that will help for a more polished finish. I've heard that night moth goes well with it but I've yet to pick that up.

Also i think for myself it's more or an autumn/winter shade but each to their own :) It's super matte and a little drying but because it's such a gorgeous shade I honestly don't mind. The matte and retro matte are my favourite!

on 3/21/2015 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Im nc44 skin and this is burgandy red on me, completely matte, vampy, lovely for winter. Really lovely colour

on 3/19/2015 9:12:00 PM

This is honestly my favorite mac lipstick. It's matte so it is a bit drying but not overly so. It's ridiculously pigmented and even though I don't pair it with a lip liner it last all day and doesn't even bleed around the edges. The color a beautiful rich and striking burgundy, looks amazing on my pale skin but I think it would flatter all skin tones, pale, tan, dark, and anything in between.

on 3/12/2015 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I spent the better part of the winter trying to find a great burgundy red lipstick. So many were too black or brown based, or veered off into purple. This lipstick is my perfect vampy red. It lasted fairly well on me, and it really suits my skin tone. I would be really upset if it vanished tomorrow, it is one of my HG lipsticks!

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Color is great, nice matte burgundy red. But the thing I was disappointed about was how fast the color fades. Expected more from a MAC lipstick. Next time I will try a lipstick from another line of MAC.

on 3/1/2015 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

The color is a universally flattering deep burgundy red. It looks great on both my medium skin tone and my friend with milky fair skin. I love mattes so I was expecting the dryness, but it's easily solved with a bit of exfoliation and lip balm beforehand. It also lasts all day!

on 2/2/2015 10:32:00 AM

The best color I've ever seen in a lipstick. Although it is drying on the lips (it is a matte finish, I was expecting that), if u use a lip balm and exfoliate your lips before applying it it will be alright. It is a little bit price like all MAC products but I think it is worth the money. Also love the smell and the package of all MAC lipsticks.

on 1/30/2015 11:09:00 PM

The colour is amazing. A deep burgundy red. It's matte but not overly drying and the pigmentation is phenomenal. I knocked it down one because the lasting power of this lipstick isn't as good as my other Mac mattes. None the less, I wear lip liner and grin and bear the reapplication that I'll have to do, regardless of what I'm doing.

Popular Lipsticks