October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Polishes - OPI - Nailpolish in Pink-ing of You

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok polish. I am currently wearing it right now. Upon applying, I noticed that the formula was very thin and sheer, not something I like in a nail polish. In the bottle it looks so crème and beautiful, when you put it on its another story. It took 3 coats of polish to get a nice crème sheen. Overall, its not a bad polish, just not what I was expecting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by MES

I wanted to do a pink nail for October/Breast Cancer awareness. This is a very tasteful, understated pink. It's a soft almost bubblegum pink, nothing to loud or showy. Have to agree with the other reviews as this is streaky and doesn't apply evenly. On par with other shades from OPI, and just slightly more expensive than a bottle of drug store nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my 1st OPI purchase. I bought this for my wedding day manicure and I wanted a special light/understated pink color for the day. I applied 2 coats on the night before but the next morning, the n/p seemed to have some smudges. I reluctantly applied a 3d coat which dried perfectly. However, during the course of the day, when I kept holding up my dress I saw that the sequins did a number on my manicure. Fortunately for me, up close photos of my hands were taken early so it did not matter at this point.

This polish usually dries quickly and smoothly but I believe the thickness of the coats affects the how well the n/p dries and adheres to the nail. I continue to purchase OPI because the n/p are very opaque and lasts a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by brinel

This is a pink semi-sheer. It doesn't lean too lavendar and it doesn't lean too peach - it's just pink. I like this because is gives my nails a glossy look after two coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by CarmenGloria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pinking of you is a soft creamy pink. It is opaque and also is the first OPI nail polish that disappoints me.
The formula is too streaky. It took me 3 coats and i still wasn't able to make it even. I like the colour though. But i would definitely use it on my toes mostly.
This is unfortunately something that i would not buy again because the formula is that of an inferior nail polish.
I think if You really like this colour you should try to find something of better quality because this is not a good option.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A decent go-to pink, but it does have a streakiness that made me knock a lippie off. I prefer Otherwise Enganged or Second Honeymoon (which are a bit sheerer and seem glassier.) This one also does not read as blue on me - and I like a blue-based-pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by TiniD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The formula is absolutely stunning, I always use two coats and then its perfect. I am halfway through the bottle and there is still no need for polish thinner.

The color is a pale pink but still opaque after two coats. It dries extremely quick even w/o seche vite or essie g2g.
I will definetely purchase again! OPI is the best on the market. Even better than Chanel.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by courts88

Overall, I am not a huge fan of this nailpolish. I like the colour. Its like a light pepto bismal colour. However, that's about the only thing I like about it. The consistency is horrible, it is streaky and takes 3 to 4 coats to make it even. It also take FOREVER to dry. If you are good at applying nail polish and have the patience and time to do 4 coats and wait for it to dry, then it is a lively colour. However, for me, it is too much trouble and is not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

The perfect baby pink colour, very innocent and a lovely delicate colour. It is pigmented thankfully and it doesn't have shimmer (I hate shimmer in nailpolishes) I've been desperatly searching for a baby pink colour that wasn't matte and wasn't too sheer. I orginally bought Think in Pink, I couldn't swatch it though because it was the very last bottle. SO I thought well it must be good and picked that up. Think in Pink is way too sheer, you have to build it up with 3 coats to get a desired shade! So when I went to my nail salon to get my weekly mani/pedi (I cook & clean everyday so a mani is a must & it's summer so a pedi is just cheaper with a mani).... I asked the girl doing my nails to recommend a not so sheer colour that doesn't need 3 coats. She showed me Pink-ing of You! And it's perfect! The girl did two coats & a top coat. To me it was opaque within two coats & didn't need anymore. It isn't streaky, I watched her apply it, no streaks at all, it's not a milky formula even thought it looks like a milky pink, so I'm not sure about some of the reviews... This is from the Sheer Romance Collection. Hopefully I can find a bottle of this somewhere because usually the collection polishes don't last long. Anyways this colour goes great with or without a tan and could be used all year long. It is summer but I'm sick of bright neon colours.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by caligurleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is honestly the worst nail polish I have ever bought. It was streaky, even with 3 coats, and it NEVER dried! Even with a top coat. I absolutely love OPI, I have a collection of about 20 and they have all been fantastic, but this one is absolutely horrible. I do not recommend!