April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lips - Mary Kay - Signature Lipstick in Cinnamon Twist

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, I was invited to a Mary Kay party and had to buy something so I choose this lipstick after trying it on. I don't regret the purchase at all. As it turns out this quickly became one of my favorite lipsticks. Its a cinnamon color (not too brown) shade that looks nice with my NC30 skintone and medium reddish/brown hair. I find the lipstick to be very creamy and it seems to last longer than most. I will definately buy a few more on eBay because I think Mary Kay discontinued this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lapome

I bought this lipstick, as I usually do, because of the colour, somewhere between red and brown, not too light, not too dark. .. at first I was not very pleased, because on my lips it looked too brown and too dark. However, if I first apply a tiny, tiny bit of vaseline or lip balm, and then a sheer layer of this lipstick the result is quite good: a nice red, very natural looking. A bonus point imo: no shimmer.

Of course, because of the lip balm it lasts less... oh well! Without the lip balm I find it to be quite long-lasting, also somewhat drying (I have dry lips, anyway). I said I won't repurchase because I believe this colour is already discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a redhead - more of a strawberry blonde and this is just not the right color for me, I think it would look great on more of a brunette. It looks too bright and pinky on my very fair, slightly pink and yellow undertoned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 4:35:00 PM More reviews by shimmermarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great, neutral red with just enough brown to look natural. I got this as a gift and now it's one of my staples.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by allybth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my staple MK lipstick. I wear it at least three days out of the week. It lasts forever and looks great without being too brown. Could not live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mylien

agreeing with you marin79.i love that its stay on forever.the color would be awsome on redhead, i'm not one but i'm wearring it...hehehee....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2002 6:07:00 PM More reviews by marin79

Got this as GWP. I just don't like MK lipstick smell. Bleck. The color was a little strong for me. So I blotted it off. And behold, gorgeous stain, no smell. This is a cinnamon colored lippie, no sparkle, creamy. When I blotted, it left a pretty, natural, childlike color that is fantastic under clear gloss. I imagine a redhead would be lovely in this.