Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15

3.4

*NEW FORMULA* (with "Neutrogena" label bar in BLACK instead of the blue as shown): Medicinal Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (5.0%) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Xanthan Gum. _____________________ *PREVIOUS FORMULA*: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (5%) Inactive Ingredients Water (Purified), Glycolic Acid, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Glycolate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Panthenol, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 6/15/2015 10:30:00 PM

I have been using this lotion every day for 10 years. I have dry skin and I am prone to break outs as it runs in my family. I was 15 when I started using this and within a few months my skin cleared, and it was hydrated all day. If you have a pimple or if your skin is very dry it will burn at first but I find the burn is a sign the impurities are being medicated and with 24ours you will notice and breakouts are smaller or gone completely. I have amazing skin now and I 100% believe it is due to this lotion.

on 4/10/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't like this moisturizer. (spf 15). You cannot put makeup (foundation) over this (Age defying Revlon with DNA). It just flakes off! Too bad.

on 1/17/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Light, fragrance free, stings just a touch upon application. It's the only daily moisturizer I've ever used that doesn't make my oily skin look more oily. Pump applicator - I use 2 pumps, or 3 if I'm using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. My favorite daily moisturizer ever.

on 8/24/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product. It makes my face so soft. It is oil-free. It does sting a little on application but that is just the AHA's working. I only use this once a day at night because the AHA's cause my skin to burn if exposed to daylight. Also, twice a day makes my face a little sensitive. It is non-oily, filmy and greasy. It soaks in great. I wash with a foaming wash and then use 2% salicylic acid pads. Then I use this lotion.

on 8/20/2013 1:24:00 PM

I really love this lotion. I'm almost done my first bottle. It leaves my face soft, dewy and clear. I will definitely buy this again.

on 8/4/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive, fair skin with mild rosacea, this stuff breaks me out and BURNS. The smell is unpleasant too.

on 6/8/2013 2:24:00 AM

I like a daily moisturizer that does more. This is one I always go back to.

on 5/17/2013 9:25:00 AM

I purchased this product because the powder i was using didn't have spf. And I need to have some protection from the sun. This cream is a nice consistency and is moisturizinf. This has no scent that offenses me nor does it irritate my skin. Will repurchase...in fact i purchased the one with spf 35. It is a bit pricey its about 12 or 13 dollars.But you save the money on purchasing a separate sunscreen for your face.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I am SO glad I tried this out! I was nervous because of the reviews saying it was oily and it burned, but since I needed a new moisturizer and this was on sale, I decided to give it a try! My skin is combination/dry-- I get really oily on my nose and T-zone, but the rest of my face is so dry that if I don't moisturize immediately they begin to flake. Recently I was breaking out pretty badly on my cheeks, so I was out to switch cleansers and moisturizers. I went with Clean & Clear. The cleanser worked well, but the moisturizer did not. It left my skin feeling gritty and masked, like I was wearing thick foundation or something. Not a fan! So I switched to this, and what a change! I gently massage this into my face for a few seconds right after washing, and it sinks into my skin nicely. My skin already feels smoother, and doesn't feel thick or greasy. I didn't notice any significant burning at all (phew!), except temporary tingling on my breakouts, which was expected. The smell is sort of the standard facial moisturizer smell, nothing special, nothing unpleasant. I read reviews about it being greasy, perhaps it's better suited for people with dry skin? However, I applied this to my oily areas, and they feel fine. Maybe I just had good luck with this product! This was available in a small size and large size; I was playing it safe so I bought the small bottle, but I think I might be going back for the large version! The packaging does say that it takes 2 weeks for the 'healthy glow' effects to show, so I'll update once I've used this for 2 weeks! :) But so far, so good!

Okay, so I've been using this for about two weeks every night and I can confidently say that this stuff is pretty amazing. I bought this stuff probably a month ago because I was in need of a moisturizer and wasn't too crazy about the stuff I was using and looking around, this one caught my eye. I have a lot of freckles on my face and a lot of acne scarring. I wanted something that would maybe fade my scarring because despite my freckles I feel they stand out more than I'd like. It said: "clinically proven to improve dull, rough, uneven skin..." So I thought why not try it. I remember I tried it as soon as I got home and it had a very unpleasant burning/tingling sensation and I thought something was wrong so I stopped using it and pushed it aside. But I found it again about two weeks ago and looked it up on here and saw that other people had this burning sensation the first couple times they used it due to the alpha-hydroxy acid and I had to smack myself. Of course people might get an unpleasant feeling from this! Anyways. I got past that not so nice feeling, as it doesn't last long (thank goodness) and I went on with applying my makeup and out for the day. Bad idea. This lotion is amazing and I'll get to that in a second, but it's better as a night time lotion. It does feel a bit greasy and after wearing this under my makeup, I caught a glance of myself in a window and was I ever greasy looking and shiny. That's just not cute. But I'll tell you how I find it works best for me. After I wash my face every night I take about a pump and a half and dot it around my face (forehead, chin, cheeks and nose) and I massage it into my skin. I probably work a bit longer massaging it in than most people out there because it does absorb nicely, I just feel as though it needs a little extra help which I don't mind, plus I don't want to have it smear off on my pillow. So I only use it as a night time moisturizer. I'm sorry I'm rambling but I have to finish by saying how well it works for me. I have combination skin and ever since I figured out how to use it and my skin doesn't react to the AHA anymore it has really changed my skin around for the better. My skin has been so soft, my acne scars have definitely faded and I haven't had any crazy break outs which, for me, is so exciting. I swear I always have at least one nasty breakout on my face, but this stuff had controlled them and made any potential zits thinking of ruining my life change their minds. Haha. One precaution to people who try this is make sure you keep any of this product AWAY from your lips. It will dry them out like crazy so be warned. But over all, stick through the possible stinging, it will go away, try it maybe as a night moisturizer if you have combination or oily skin - those who have dry skin, it might be ok for day time. The smell isn't TOO bad. It's not my favorite but the fact that its turned my skin around I'd say give it a go. I love this stuff and it does what it says. LoveLoveLove.

Popular Moisturizers