Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15

3.4

*NEW FORMULA* (with "Neutrogena" label bar in BLACK instead of the blue as shown): Medicinal Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (5.0%) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Xanthan Gum. _____________________ *PREVIOUS FORMULA*: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (5%) Inactive Ingredients Water (Purified), Glycolic Acid, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Glycolate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Panthenol, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have tried this on and off over the years hopeful I would be able to see good results.
Not the case.
It always gives my skin a warm uncomfortable feeling. It feels heavy and greasy on my skin. Never really sinks in well. I break out almost instantly by the following day I have always have one or two new blemishes.
Makes my skin greasy and makeup does not wear well over top of this.
My skin also starts to look tired and dull with continued use.
I will not repurchase again as this obviously does not agree with my skin.
Maybe it would be better for less sensitive skin, normal and dry skin.

I've been using this moisturizer on and off for years. It works well to keep my skin soft. I think it is helpful in winter when my skin tends to be drier. I appreciate that it has an SPF, though I don't think it is enough to actually help much and AHA can make your skin more sensitive to sun damage. I've been a little worried about that and have stopped using it so much. I like that the pump bottle is small, but it lasts for a long time. I sometimes use it with a sunscreen or second moisturizer over top to compensate for the AHA. I cannot use it every day, maybe 4 times a week at most. It does sting a little if my skin is dry.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like my moisturizers to have SPF, and this seemed to be the best bet at the drugstore. I usually like a SPF of 30, but other SPF 30 moisturizers at the drugstore clogged my pores. This one sinks in really quickly, but I have the same problem with this as other moisturizers with SPF: it makes my skin sweat. I think it may be the SPF that clogs my pores and makes my skin "sweat" oils. It's disgusting! I like that this doesn't smell like sunscreen though. I'll buy this again for a drugstore fix, but it's not my go-to if I had the choice.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The new lotion has stabilized avobenzone in it for broad spectrum protection. I quite like this lotion, it smells like citrus and leaves skin looking dewy. I alternate this with Retin A Micro and find that it helps keep the flaky skin at bay. Now that the weather is cooling down in LA I think the SPF 15 is adequate under bb cream. The cream does burn upon application and causes minor redness but it leaves skin really smooth. It also has a dewy/shiny finish that can be made more matte with primer. This lotion isn't for everyone but I really like the benefits.

I have been using this lotion every day for 10 years. I have dry skin and I am prone to break outs as it runs in my family. I was 15 when I started using this and within a few months my skin cleared, and it was hydrated all day. If you have a pimple or if your skin is very dry it will burn at first but I find the burn is a sign the impurities are being medicated and with 24ours you will notice and breakouts are smaller or gone completely. I have amazing skin now and I 100% believe it is due to this lotion.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't like this moisturizer. (spf 15). You cannot put makeup (foundation) over this (Age defying Revlon with DNA). It just flakes off! Too bad.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Light, fragrance free, stings just a touch upon application. It's the only daily moisturizer I've ever used that doesn't make my oily skin look more oily. Pump applicator - I use 2 pumps, or 3 if I'm using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. My favorite daily moisturizer ever.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product. It makes my face so soft. It is oil-free. It does sting a little on application but that is just the AHA's working. I only use this once a day at night because the AHA's cause my skin to burn if exposed to daylight. Also, twice a day makes my face a little sensitive. It is non-oily, filmy and greasy. It soaks in great. I wash with a foaming wash and then use 2% salicylic acid pads. Then I use this lotion.

I really love this lotion. I'm almost done my first bottle. It leaves my face soft, dewy and clear. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive, fair skin with mild rosacea, this stuff breaks me out and BURNS. The smell is unpleasant too.