Avon Dramatic Firming Cream

3.7

on 2/9/2013 10:36:00 PM

I just received this cream today, and I must say that it is unusual. It does firm! Probably so much that I cannot use it all over my face. I found that just under the eyes really helped lines - kind of like weird! I hesitate recommending using any cream off-label for the eyes, but I have very sensitive eyes, and this cream did not bother them. You might want to try it! It is not expensive and I think I will try it as an eye cream for a while and see if I like it in the long run. UPDATE: I have used this cream for a while now and am so surprised what a good moisturizer it is. I looked up the ingredients and found them to be quite superior IMHO. Wow - not such an expensive cream, either - nice to give it a try. Yes, and I have dry skin!

on 2/26/2012 11:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I pulled this jar out of a bunch of face creams that I had stopped using and found it did a better job of diminishing fine lines and wrinkles better than the more expensive creams and serums on the market now..

on 12/3/2011 8:19:00 PM

After finally clearing my skin up with some Paula's Choice recommendations, I made the poor choice of buying this for my neck and I used some on my face too. My face broke within 3 days of starting this cream. Acne sufferers beware, this product contains several highly comedogenic ingredients, including the second ingredient on the list, myristyl myristate gets a rating of 5 and, the 3rd ingredient, apricot kernel oil, gets a 3 (on a scale of 0-5, 0 being the best, 5 the worst). I went through most of the ingredients and those were not the only offenders. I will very carefully use this on my neck only, but if the break-outs continue, I'm done with this. It smells musty/ musky (sort of like a cross between Bath & Body Work Moonlight Path and the way clothes smell after being in a damp basement for a while?) and I paid 3 for $8.99 on sale.

I bought this product for 5.00 and I love it. Mind you I've already been using it for 3 days and I already see results. If you're looking for a firming cream with quick results I would recommend it.

on 3/21/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Really love! Excellent medium weight face cream for combination skin. I didn't love the scent, but that's all! Great on a budget. Definite keeper!

on 9/13/2010 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I use this at night. This product does work temporarily and the effects are instant. This cream is perfect for oily skin as it leaves my skin hydrated but does not suffocated with moisture. I have been using this on my face and neck for a week and already see a more toned skin. I do have my jiggle in the chin which has been smooth out better than any neck product I have tried so far. Luckily, this was only $4 at avon. Im rating it at 4 because of the parabens that I may not finish the jar as Im afraid to continously use it on my throat, I dont want health problems. EDIT: even though this has parabens, I am still using it, because I wake up with smaller pores, and I have oily skin problem, and this product seems to curb the pore size.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to use something i could use under my makeup and that would also help firm my face! Well it didnt work out really well.When i used it undermy makeup i notice i was getting some sort of ugly dirt film when i ran my makeup brushes over my face. I didnt help firm my face or neck either, but so far i give it only 3 lippies because it is better to use something on your skin than nothing at all! This does keep your skin soft.I will not buy this product again! I am glad i was able to try it.

on 9/24/2008 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

did nothing to firm my neck or chest. smells like old lady avon.

on 7/25/2007 10:02:00 PM

My favorite under-makeup moisturizer. Non-greasy, good for oily skin types. Probably not enough moisture for those w/ dry skin, however. Dirt cheap too!

on 7/3/2007 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I originally got this product to use on my face and neck, but didn't really like it on my face. It seemed like it wasn't enough for my dry skin. However, I am in love with it for my hands! I'd noticed the skin on the back of my hands becoming dry and kinda crepey looking (a million curses on El Sol!), so after slathering this on my neck, I put some on my hands. I gotta say, it did more good on my hands than anywhere else. The skin seems to have tightened up and my hands look better. I got this on sale for $4.25 and a little goes a long way. Just put in an order for 2 more bottles at that price, should last me a while. The smell isn't bad either, better than most of the Avon creams, and the jar is easy to get into.

Popular Face Skincare Products