August 28, 2014 | 1481 users online

Palettes - Cover Girl - Shimmer Palettefor Eyes and Lips - Cool Undertones

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2003 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Whammy

For 6 bucks, I shouldn't complain.
It looks better than it performs.
The lipsticks are more like heavy glosses, colors pretty but used up one in 2 uses! The shimmery gloss IS worth it. Great alone, or
topper. The shadows are fine, the lilac is really pretty. The Ice Queen shimmer shadow is too purple for me, plus "coated" almost immediately, so have to dig, dig! Nice size, okay for price, but not a repeat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 12:22:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is great! Finally a palette that doesn't have a single color I don't like. All these colors, especially the purples make my features pop. It was the perfect price (3.84) for the perfect product, a definite staple...too bad it's being discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product, but I doubt I'll use it all too often. The eyeshadows are too light for me. The lip colours are pretty but hard to get on the lips. They didn't include a lip brush, so I'm pretty much forced to use my fingers and I *HATE* touching my gloss with my fingers.