November 26, 2014 | 1449 users online

Fragrance - Azzaro Men's Fragrance in Chrome

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Sprinklesandwinkles

OHHHH CHROME AZZARO HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! This has always been my father's signature scent and he refuses to buy anything but it. It's more of a "manly"/"sophisticated millionaire old man" smell. You will feel like a millionaire wearing this. Seriously get it. I have not met someone who does not like this cologne. I personally am in love with it and its just ugh!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Retrospectiv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Three words: Original CK One

If for whatever reason you're feeling nostalgic (like I had been recently) for the 1990's, this is your blast from the past. It's the closest scent you'll find to the 'original' version of CK One (which was re-formulated around 2008-ish). I recently smelled CK One in a store after not having smelled it in probably 12+ years, and it's certainly not the same fragrance it was. The opening is way off, only the dry down remains the same.

Azzaro Chrome is strictly marketed as a men's fragrance, but given it's strong similarity to CK One I'd put it in the unisex catagory, particularly if you're a fan of that aquatic, citrusy, fresh type scent. It's a slightly more mature, stronger and longer lasting scent than CK One with a more 'metallic' hint to it and it doesn't have as much floral, but if you're doing a 'blind buy' of it, that will give you the best idea as to the smell of it. A spritz or two will last you much of the day, unlike it's scent doppleganger.

Comes in a pretty little light blue bottle with chrome type square cap. Simple and uncomplicated.

Can be found for some great prices if you look around. I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99. I wouldn't pay the $50+ for a CK fragrance just for nostalgia's sake, but for $20 this is a fine occassional scent for me (and I'm female, mid-30s).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is your typical safe men's fragrance on the market. Alot of guys where it and it DOES smell good on them. For me its not memorable but i dont hate it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend wears this and I absolutely love it - not overpowering but smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by maryaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My bf wears this cologne and need I say more? When he wears it I literally jump on him ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is, hands down, the best men's perfume EVER! I literally want to jump my boyfriend's bones when he's wearing this. Yum!

It's a little bit on the pricey side and not at all easy to find where I'm from, but when I do I jump for joy.=)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Elfy89

My boyfriend's perfume. I LOVE it, it smells amazing !!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by OrdinaryGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this for my husband recently and it smells so very good. It doesn't scream "HERE I AM!!", like so many other colognes. DESCRIPTION: "A gentle aquatic note, followed by a woody end note mixed with shades of tea. Top notes: Lemon, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Pineapple. Middle note : Coriander, Jasmine, Cyclamen, Orris. Base note : Cedarwood, Moss, Tonka, Musk". Anyway, it's soooo darn sexy -very manly, but for a guy that's a romantic at heart, like my guy. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by bellis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite men's fragrance ever. Amazingly sexy, this is light and citrus-y but very masculine--- without being overpowering at all. Amazing stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 3:12:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for my boyfriend from Macy's. This is a bit citrusy and 'manly' all at once. The scent is light and fresh and it would make for a nice spring or summer scent.