Azzaro Men's Fragrance in Chrome

4.7

OHHHH CHROME AZZARO HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! This has always been my father's signature scent and he refuses to buy anything but it. It's more of a "manly"/"sophisticated millionaire old man" smell. You will feel like a millionaire wearing this. Seriously get it. I have not met someone who does not like this cologne. I personally am in love with it and its just ugh!

on 12/23/2013 8:56:00 AM

Three words: Original CK One

If for whatever reason you're feeling nostalgic (like I had been recently) for the 1990's, this is your blast from the past. It's the closest scent you'll find to the 'original' version of CK One (which was re-formulated around 2008-ish). I recently smelled CK One in a store after not having smelled it in probably 12+ years, and it's certainly not the same fragrance it was. The opening is way off, only the dry down remains the same.

Azzaro Chrome is strictly marketed as a men's fragrance, but given it's strong similarity to CK One I'd put it in the unisex catagory, particularly if you're a fan of that aquatic, citrusy, fresh type scent. It's a slightly more mature, stronger and longer lasting scent than CK One with a more 'metallic' hint to it and it doesn't have as much floral, but if you're doing a 'blind buy' of it, that will give you the best idea as to the smell of it. A spritz or two will last you much of the day, unlike it's scent doppleganger.

Comes in a pretty little light blue bottle with chrome type square cap. Simple and uncomplicated.

Can be found for some great prices if you look around. I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99. I wouldn't pay the $50+ for a CK fragrance just for nostalgia's sake, but for $20 this is a fine occassional scent for me (and I'm female, mid-30s).

on 10/22/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is your typical safe men's fragrance on the market. Alot of guys where it and it DOES smell good on them. For me its not memorable but i dont hate it either.

on 10/14/2011 11:05:00 AM

My boyfriend wears this and I absolutely love it - not overpowering but smells amazing.

on 9/6/2011 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My bf wears this cologne and need I say more? When he wears it I literally jump on him ;)

on 7/23/2010 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is, hands down, the best men's perfume EVER! I literally want to jump my boyfriend's bones when he's wearing this. Yum!

It's a little bit on the pricey side and not at all easy to find where I'm from, but when I do I jump for joy.=)

on 1/6/2010 12:50:00 PM

My boyfriend's perfume. I LOVE it, it smells amazing !!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this for my husband recently and it smells so very good. It doesn't scream "HERE I AM!!", like so many other colognes. DESCRIPTION: "A gentle aquatic note, followed by a woody end note mixed with shades of tea. Top notes: Lemon, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Pineapple. Middle note : Coriander, Jasmine, Cyclamen, Orris. Base note : Cedarwood, Moss, Tonka, Musk". Anyway, it's soooo darn sexy -very manly, but for a guy that's a romantic at heart, like my guy. =)

on 6/3/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite men's fragrance ever. Amazingly sexy, this is light and citrus-y but very masculine--- without being overpowering at all. Amazing stuff.

on 12/29/2002 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend from Macy's. This is a bit citrusy and 'manly' all at once. The scent is light and fresh and it would make for a nice spring or summer scent.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel