December 21, 2014 | 1775 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Liner Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

This was a disappointment... I got this after purchasing the flat gel liner brush that i absolutley loved. It was a brush that had bristles in a straight line that was used for liquid liners like this one. Like everyone else here, the bristles were way too weak, they didnt make a pretty straight liner line, not even close. I would take this brush back, but I am using it for other products that work pretty well with this brush. I will not be buying it again nor would i recomend it to a friend. better luck next time!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by SisterRay8

Far too soft and floppy for a liner brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by finnybite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan. The brush works fine with gel liner when it is new and hasn't dried out at all, but if the liner hardens even a little bit the brush can't pick it up well because it is too floppy/fine. It is also hard to use with cake liner because the hairs splay out a bit and it's difficult (for me at least) to get a line with even weight. I mainly use it for applying highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes and on top of my cupid's bow and for concealing tiny blemishes--I absolutely recommend it for those purposes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I brought one of these based on positive reviews but was sorely disappointed. The bristles are too soft and splayed out in the first use. This brush is poor quality and does not give much control!! The only thing I think it is useful is for applying highlight powder to the inner corner of the eyes, or the bow of the lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by lucretiabrgia

Compared to MAC's eyeliner brush 208 this is a floppier, and thinner version. I find that his brush works OK with wet powder eyeliner, but not with dry powder (MAC 208 works better for dry powder for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this brush for quite a few years now (at least 3-4 yrs) and it still looks brand new. i use this brush at least 3x a week and still have no splaying of the bristles. Its my second favorite (MAC 208 is my favorite!!) brush for lining my eyes with gel or e/s. Always gives me perfectly lined eyes. I believe I payed about $15CAD for this at Sephora a few years ago and its worth every penny!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i got this brush with the champagne diamonds kit from qvc in like november or so? i don't really like it. it may just be user error, but i can't get a straight line from this to save my life.

it also sucks at picking up the bare escentuals shadow liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never understood those people who use flat liner brushes or hard angle brushes and are always saying how they are SOOOO easy to use and whatnot. Have they ever tried just a normal liner brush? I mean it can't get much simpler to apply eyeliner with a brush than this. I love Bare Escentual's liner brush because it's lasted me so long and I'm constantly dipping it in gel eyeliner which ends up drying on it (I really should clean my brushes more) which technically should rip out the hairs when I try to wash it out but it doesn't!! Well made and I think it will last me a long time. I freak out every time I think I've lost this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

This is a great liner brush. At first, I was nervous to use it - it's so small and I was worried that I would mess up. But no, it's wonderful! It is so easy to use and make a beautiful line, especially when used wet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best thin brush ever. I will use it forever. It's easy to clean and the same brush has stayed in good condition for two years now. I love it with the BE eyeshadow/liners.