Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Wild Raspberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This colour is BEAUTIFUL on my dark skin. It lasts throughout the day and I absolutely love it. I am soo disappointed that I cannot find this exact colour anywhere, though! :(

on 10/29/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Well, I haven't used this since I learned how to PROPERLY apply blush buttt.. . .. I always liked the color. .. . very pretty on Dark skin, (I'm NW 45). . .. I purchased MAC's Mineralize Blush in "Love Thing" and compared them side by side and I think Wild Raspberry is a pretty good dupe! :-)

on 3/2/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

BIG color payoff, which is great, because it means this beautiful color will last for a while--especially great, since I think it was discontinued (?). You really need a light hand on this one, as aformentioned, but once you figure that out, the color is, as another reviewer said, a great fall/winter blush that truly is the color of raspberries--red with a very slight purple plus gold shimmer (not overpoweringly so). That said, I have used it in all seasons, (for those of use who are not into changing makeup colors with the seasons) and it still looks great!

on 12/27/2008 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

There's alot of good things I can say about this!

on 5/13/2008 7:15:00 PM

Amazing red raspberry blush with a teeny bit of gold shimmer. This makes you look like you spent the afternoon ice skating in new england. Very Elizabeth Bennett a la Pride and Prejudice.

on 11/14/2005 11:02:00 AM

This is my favorite blush. I love the natural flush it gives my cheeks, once applied, the shimmer goes away so don't let that scare you. Although this looks so dark in the package, it goes on sheer so don't be afraid of the intensity of the color either. I feel like this would work great on virtually any skin tone. I am medium complected with blond hair and blue eyes and ruddy undertones, it also works on my paler, cool toned brunette daughter. W.R. gives me that 'just in from a walk on a brisk day' look.

on 10/26/2005 3:52:00 PM

WOW! Who knew CG would ever make such a pretty blush! I'm literally stunned. Such a pretty blush, perfect for that "inside from the cold winter day" look. Love it!!

on 9/10/2005 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

As mentioned below, this is a knock-off of NARS' Crazed. There's a good dose of gold flecks in the pan. Be light on the application, though. One light swish will do the trick for both cheeks.

on 9/2/2005 5:18:00 PM

Wow - what in the devil is going on over there at covergirl that they are making such a beautiful color? THIS IS IDENTICAL TO NARS "CRAZED"! Actually it's better more teeny gold flecks more raspberry. This is the perfect winter blush color. It reminds me of Paula Dorf's "candy apple" except this is a powder and also has the gold element in it.
5 stars cover girl!

A dark shade, if applied too heavily can result in aformentioned clown cheeks. But it has the hue of natural flush/sunburn and can be very good when applied properly. My favorite method of wearing it though is as eyeshadow for my more extreme looks. Layer it on heavy and it's a fun eyeshadow, light and it's a good blush. Doesn't last forever in the heat, but that's ok.