Victoria's Secret warm embrace body spray

3.8

on 1/26/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This body spray smells EXACTLY like toasted hazelnut from Bath & Body Works. It is a nice, sweet, warm scent that is great for fall/winter. I recommend to anyone who likes warm, foody scents, although I think this one was discontinued.

on 3/26/2005 12:57:00 AM

Wow, this scent is waaay to overpowering for my tastes. Like a sickening sweet vanilla-toned slap in the face. I am thinking of swapping this even though itís handy and very effective to have around as an air freshener.

on 10/12/2004 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

my previous review was for the warm embrace hand and body cream. if you read it, you can see I did not like it. it smells like sunscreen, not vanilla. but the body spray smells so different... it smells like sugary vanilla, even more so than B&BW warm vanilla sugar. I can totally see what the fuss is about this discontinued scent. I also smell a hint of caramel instead of almond/coconut. yum. fortunately I gave the spray a chance in the store because something told me it would smell different from the lotion. I love this. I picked up the last bottle of spray available. I gave it a 4 because I am so bummed that the cream could not smell like this. I can't believe my manager hates this scent. maybe she hadn't smelled the spray.

Yumm, this smells very warm and comforting. I wear this a lot in the winter.

on 1/8/2004 12:13:00 PM

mmmm smells like warm vanilla with hints of honey, coconut and floral! This is a very pretty scent! It's sweeter than vanilla lace, I wish Victoria's Secret would bring back all the discontinued scents! =*( They would sell great!

on 10/19/2003 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this hoping it'd be better than the disappointingly artificial-smelling Bath & Body Works "Warm Vanilla Sugar," but now I think I prefer that one to this...for some reason, all I can smell is a kind of sweet buttered popcorn scent.Also, the packaging causes way too much to come out with a push. You need about a quarter of how much it dispenses each time. It is sad that I don't like it more, because I find Victoria's Secret sprays to be much longer lasting than B&BW's ones.For those who want a true vanilla scent in around the same price range, try The Body Shop's "Vanilla Vanilla" body mist.Edited to add: At long last, I finally have found myself appreciating this scent. Now to my nose it smells like a richer version of Suave's Milk and Honey shampoo...which is a good thing. continued >>

on 7/23/2003 1:43:00 PM

This is one of the very few VS scents I like.
It is a nice vanilla fragrance,not heavy.
Like all VS body sprays...it doesn't last over 30 minutes....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Warm Embrace is my absolute favorite fragrance, hands down... Even over B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar. Buh bye, WVS, Warm Embrace is mine ::evil laugh:: This is the sexiest vanilla fragrance I have *ever* smelled! Very surprising find! I almost missed it on the shelf but am ecstatic that I discovered it. It's a very warm vanilla with a hint of coconut. Absolutely delicious.

on 12/30/2002 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a slightly vanilla scented spray that lasts for a long time on my skin. I like to layer it with the body wash and lotion to make the scent stronger.

on 12/30/2002 7:27:00 PM

This does not smell extremely sugary-sweet to me. It smells like vanilla, but a clean and fresh vanilla. The initial spray screams alcohol, but the dry-down is soft. Not overly foody, but gentle. I love layering this with the body lotion or cream.

Popular Fragrances