August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Skincare - Body - Sephora - Bath Gel in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by apollo84

Not a fan of the packaging, hard to pop open the top with wet fingers, but it's the yummiest-smelling shower gel!! I use the vanilla cupcake body butter after I shower, and the combo is fanastic! The scent's not overpowering, and while it's not the most moisturizing shower gel it gets the job done. And the scent lasts a long time. I think Philosophy makes a similar shower gel but for the price and quality I'm sticking with this one. And a little goes a long way! :)
Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lizzdd

Agreed, sparkles don't stay on skin. Smell is wonderful but doesn't stay on that long. But for the brief period of time in the shower it's heavenly!!! I do wish it would last a bit longer on my skin afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by jedi_girl251

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:

-Smells yummy
-Attractive bottle

Cons:

-The sparkles don't actually stay on your skin
-Scent doesn't last on my skin after

Would probably not buy it again but it was very cute :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 12:19:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This can be used as a bath or shower gel. If you are a vanilla lover like I am than you need to try this. I like to use it in the shower. The bottle is oddly shaped but it smells so good and it leavees my skin soft and moisturized. Best of all I got it for only $2!