H2O Raspberry Guava Shower & Bath Gel

4.6

on 7/1/2012 12:36:00 PM

Best shower/bath gel ever!! Beautiful scent, leaves skin fresh/clean, not harsh on sensitive skin either! I wish there were more H2O+ stores, the H2O+ retail section in Sears is closing so I stocked up! AND they don't test on animals!

The best shower gel i've ever used! Love the vit-e beads in it! Has such a rich, luxuriously smooth and silky lather and smells better than any other shower product i've ever used! Love how it leaves my bathroom and hall way smelling after i'm done showering!

on 3/10/2008 7:38:00 PM

Nice gel- it has very moisturizing lather and smells great. Doesn't leave any residue or dry the skin- what more could you ask?

I received this shower gel as a gift a couple years ago. It lasted me a few months. After finishing the product, I bought myself 2 bottles. I use this shower gel every other day because I use other shower gels and/or scrubs. As with the lotion, I immediately fell in love with the scent. It is fruity and is very refreshing. I often take showers in the morning so this shower gel really helps me wake up. If I use this gel with a loofah, it sloughs off my dead skin. I noticed that the jojoba beads in this gel also make my skin soft. I'll definitely repurchase as I am almost done with my last bottle :)

on 7/30/2005 11:14:00 AM

I stocked up on several different scents of these during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (only $5.90) each! The Raspberry Guava is my favorite of the scents I got. It has a nice fruity fresh smell, lathers and rinses weil. There are a variety of lotions in this line too, but I'm not much of a lotion person, so I stuck with the shower gels. I plan to pick up more before the end of the sale. That said, I still prefer my Philosophy 3-in-1 shower gels.

on 4/20/2005 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have to admit that this does not lather very well, it's very thick. However, the scent is wonderful and it does last long, so that makes up for the lack of lather for me!

on 3/10/2003 8:09:00 PM

i luv this stuff!! smells and makes you feel refreshed and wonderful

on 12/29/2002 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Smells very fresh and fruity, which is a nice change from the usual soapy scent you get with most shower gels. It contains tiny vitamin E capsules which diffuses over the body. I took away one lipstick because IMO you have to use quite alot to lather the entire body for optimum results.