November 20, 2014 | 2018 users online

Liquid - Almay - Nearly Naked Touch-Pad liquid makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by mcgrath1375

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even think this is available at retailers anymore. I remember using it when I was a teenager, and liking it...the thought of the oily touchpad now grosses me out a bit. I think I used it in the summer as a light skin-tone corrector. Regardless, it was bad packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS.....ITS EXACTLY LIKE PUTTING TINTED BABY OIL ON YOUR FACE !!!!........

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I got this at Big Lots for pretty cheap. I really don't care for the touch pad but this will have to do for now.....Most foundations dry my skin out in the winter but this hasn't=) its nice and sheer wich works for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by adesto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow I'm glad I bought this for $3.50 at Big Lots because its probably my least favorite foundation.

1. I don't understand why we would want a touchpad. How is that any better than just sticking your fingers inside a bottle? I thought the idea was to AVOID contaminating the product. Nasty.
2. It's really oily on my skin.
3. It covers more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation (nowhere on the package did it imply light coverage.)

I don't know how well it wears because it felt so greasy and looked so awful that I washed it off after 20 minutes.

The one thing I did like was the color shade (neutral) but I don't think it matters because it's too sheer to make a difference.

I gave it 2 lippies for the sunscreen and no animal testing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by brunette

I've had good luck with this product. It applies smoothly and evenly and gives great light coverage. Also I like the touch-pad dispenser. My only complaint is my skin has to be completely free of dryness or post-retin-a peeling because this stuff really highlights that.

Because of the high silicone content it does tend to be a little shiny so it's probably not the best choice for those with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by LuxLasVegas

This was SO CHEAP, I couldn't NOT buy it. I got a shade that's about two shades darker than my complexion. I planned to use it as bronzer. Though it's absolutely great for what I'm using it, I would NOT put this product on my entire face. It's quite oily and too rich. I'm not prone to greasiness, but it feels like it would even be greasy on me. It does cover well, however and it's very pretty and smooth-looking, on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Thao0226

This was an awful, awful product. very greasy, waxy coverage. This was a very strange product all around... i have no idea how almay thought they could make this a hit or fill a niche. I'm pretty sure they've been discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by divka84

I loved this product! I got it at CVS for $2.50 and wished I would have bought the rest of what they had. Neutral 220 was perfect shade for my skin and best of all, it didn't break me out! It had just enough color to even out my skin tone but didn't look like I was wearing a mask. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin since wearing this! I'm 75% finished with the product... I wish they hadn't discontinued it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this stuff is so nasty its like putting straight oil on your face yuk

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my little sister who is just starting to get into makeup. First off, this offers no coverage whatsoever. I am super pale- usually I can't find my shade in stores. I applied this hoping I could use it as a contouring shade. But when I applied this it barely showed up on my skin (my sisters shade was Warm 280). It feels a little greasy but doesn't feel that bad. The finish looks dewy (which I like) and was probably the only good thing about this product, but the color payoff was zero. I bought this when there was a buy one get one free offer, so I'm glad I didn't really have to pay it. I wouldn't purchase or recommend to anyone.