Almay Bright Eyes Color Cream shadow

3.9

on 4/28/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic highlighter for the lighter shade. I use the darker shade as a base eyeshadow and it works fine.

on 3/11/2012 12:19:00 AM

I bought this in Fair. I found it at the dollar tree so I guess it's discontinued now. It's not my absolute favorite because the color doesn't show up very well but I love the texture and it's very lightweight. I would probably buy again in another color.

on 2/28/2012 5:31:00 PM

Well, I found this at Dollar Tree, so it must be discontinued. and I paid $1 too much for it. I bought the one for "fair", as that is what I am. It doesn't show up at all. It gives a bit of shimmer, I guess. And then it creases almost immediately. I tried using it as a base with powder shadow over it, too, to see how that works. It didn't.

It looked like an interesting product. Glad I am only throwing $1 in the garbage.

on 4/12/2011 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was excited about this product because I thought it would make a good highlighter for my brown bone. I got it on discount at CVS so I'm glad I did not pay full price for it. It immediately creases, you have to put layers and layers for it to show up, and then it disappears. If you want to highlight your brow bone without it looking too fake, I would try BeneFit's Highbeam.

on 3/14/2011 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not one to wear eye shadow, but this is just enough to bring out my eyes just a little bit when I put on makeup. I'm giving this a 4 only because it didn't come with an applicator. Other than that, it works great for my skin tone and for my eye color!

on 10/6/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

it is no good as an actual eye shadow however i use it as a highlight on my brow bone or cheekbone or ever under my eye for a natural but illuminated look. it creases like mad if used all over the lids even with a primer but if you are looking for illumination/highlighting creams these are pretty good

If you

on 7/7/2010 9:24:00 PM

I bought this try outa cream eyeshadow. for allover the lid it's a fail. creases even over a base or primer. I have this one in buff/chamois there is hardly any difference in these colors , the lighter one is sheer white shimmer and the darker color is more like a light shimmer tan. I use both as either brow bone highlighter or on the inside corner of my eyes. Gives my eyes just a little bit of a pop. I wouldn't rebuy but for what i use it for it work's.

on 5/23/2010 5:05:00 PM

(Review on the eye shadow in the case)

Absolutely horrible. Creases like nothing, within 10 minutes of having it on I can already see it creasing. Colour pay off is horrible, barely shows on my eyelids. Feels oily and disgusting, there is nothing good about the actual product. I do think the packaging is rather cute though, with the big almay A on it. Pretty simple, but cute, that is why it gets one lippy. Otherwise this is a disgusting hot mess of a product and I hate it. Plus it is expensive!

on 11/29/2009 7:00:00 AM

ok so i bought this and i used it for my eyes as a base and it made my eyeshadow crease like crazy! i tried it with primer and it was still creasing .. but then i thought about using it as something else other than a shadow or base. since the light color is a nice shimmery gold i used it as a highlight for my cheekbones and i looooooove this stuff.. it really brightens up my face. and i use the dark brown to kind of give my cheeks a little more dimension more like a bronzer than contour. i would definitely purchase again. look outside of the box... this makes an amazing highlighter for your cheekbones :)

Top Rated Almay Products