April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Eyeliner - Styli-Style - Line&Seal

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by bmaiman

I love the Styli-Style Line & Seal 24 eyeliners! I suffer from allergies and am always sneezing and this eyeliner never runs or fades once applied! I was happy to discover that their website is back up at www.styli-style.com and that I could purchase my fave colors from it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by carobear

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

[This review is about the wood pencils that are sharpened with a traditional sharpener. I am also quite fond of the Twists, which come in additional colors. Some reviewers here and elsewhere conflate the two, so I want to be clear.]

I didn't discover these pencils until my stores were discontinuing their stock of them. The consultant at my beauty supply store told me that Styli Style is repackaging them (to sell at a higher price or something like that). Frankly I think they are worth much more than they were charging ($5.00-7.00). I ran home and used Ebay and Amazon to snarf up as many colors as I could get, which turned out well for me as some of them were only a dollar or two each--truly a "styli-steal". :)

They are absolutely waterproof. I apply lotion before and after I line my eyes, and throughout the day, and the liner just sits there looking beautiful and perfect. My girlfriends don't believe the pencils are smudge-proof until I demonstrate by rubbing my eye and showing them my clean finger.

I put on my makeup in the morning and don't take it off until I go to bed, generally. I run, bike, lift and do aerobics at the gym, and swim in the ocean wearing these eyeliners. I wear rigid gas permeable contacts and my eyes are super-sensitive, so I am always pulling at my eyelids to get dust and sand out.

The color doesn't budge except under the harshest treatment--like when I have a serious contact-lens attack and rub my eye, start to tear up, take out my lens, splash water in my eye, put the lens back in, and reapply lotion. Sometimes even after all that drama, the line looks untouched. Pretty amazing.

The colors are even more gorgeous when I put them on, than they look to be in the stick. A little bit goes a long way so they are very economical. I apply them under my lower lashes, above my upper lashes, and sometimes spread them around as a shadow before they set.

I remove the pencils with Neutrogena makeup remover. They will also come off with soap if I am persistent enough.

My question: Does anyone know the latest news about these pencils, or a reincarnation thereof? The Styli-Style website seems to be in limbo. I hope we haven't seen the last of this awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by robyn1022

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this eyeliner. I have tried dozens of eyeliners, from the cheapies to the expensive ones. This one in black-brown is my absolute favorite. I apply it once a day early in the morning and it can last until late nights. No racoon eyes and comes off easily with oil based makeup remover. My only qualm is that has been discontinued!!! Snag these up from online stores while you can, it's seriously a gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Absolutely the best pencil eyeliner I've ever used. It's just waxy/sturdy/whatever enough to draw an even, unsmudged line, but not so hard that it hurts to put it on.

I actually wore this a week or so ago when the temperature here was 105F and the humidity was over-the-top. This stuff didn't budge, even though pretty much everything else on my face melted off. That being said, my habit of applying liner, then shadow, then more liner probably helped.

This is probably the last eyeliner brand I'll ever buy. I find it at Rite-Aid, btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Elveanare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am an ICU nurse, working night shift. I've always struggled with eye liner that wont smudge, or rive me racoons eyes by morning.

I happened to be walking threw the drugstore when I saw this, and decided why not? The price wasn't too bad. I bought it in Black Pearl. It is a slightly more subtle black with a little glitter shine in it. I really wanted charcoal, but either they do not make it or the store didn't have it.

I wore it to work for the first time last night, and I am seriously impressed. Not only did it survive a 12 hour shift, but it lasted threw a code blue and 20min of CPR, which is equivalent to a good cardio and upper body strength workout. It was still almost totally intact when I got home. Then, I fell asleep with it, and it remained nearly intact 6 hours later when I woke up! I'm seriously impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Melis356

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I bought this 4 years ago and have been using it ever since--pretty much EVERY day, in many colors. I was on a search for eyeliner for almost 10 years before this- willing to spend any amount, just to find an eyeliner I could put under eye and not look like a racoon after an hour. This is the one! It's the best thing I've ever tried, and it's only like $6. Under the eye I use the olive green and it's perfect. HG for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ashmi1293

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have maybe more than 10 of these. i really love them so i keep getting them. the only one i dont like is the black one because i dont think its black enough for my waterline...i'm probably going to go ahead and get zero from ud !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by JessyxLin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite eyeliner alongside Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencils. Sadly these eyeliners are discontinued! I stocked up at a beauty supply that sold them for 75% off. I have smaller mono lidded eyes that have problems with eyeliners and constant smudging. This eyeliner has minimal smudging with easy removal. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best drugstore eyeline I've found! I have this color in black and as someone who has smaller eyes, I have experienced running and smudging of other liners in the past. This eyeliner glides on smooth, the color is vibrant and it stays on my eyes all day with barely any smudging. I got a little bit of smudging in the summer but I chalked that up to the heat since it never smudges on me in the winter. I love this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is like a knockoff of Urban Decay 24/7 liner, kind of. Definitly not as good, but for ds it's not bad. Doesn't run as much as Covergirl or Maybelline. They have an assortment of pretty good colors, really pretty turqouise, olive green, plum ect. I bought a couple of them on clearance for 2$ a peice. Good to have on hand :)