Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 7/24/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this lash primer does nothing for length but does very well at thickening up the root area of my lashes. gives pretty good volume but can get a little clumpy if you use too much.

on 7/16/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first bought this years ago and like it for when I needed that little something extra for my lashes. I have curly lashes already so it was more for the lengthening which is why I bought it. It does do what it says it does that is for sure. It makes me look like I have falsies on without the falsies which make my eye itch. I don't use it all the time but I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: I have long Asian lashes that stick straight down.

I picked this up as a sephora 100 point perk. I have used mascara primers before (shiseido). They're ok but I feel like they're not necessary in my mascara routine.

This product is white and you apply a thin layer right after you curl your lashes. This product does lengthen but it doesn't hold a curl. Only pro I can think of is that it's easy to remove with my Clinique take the day off makeup remover.

I'm better off with my HG mascara: maybelline waterproof full n' soft.

Wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/6/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I received a free sample of this at Ulta and have been hooked since. This not only makes any mascara automatically a lengthening one, but it also prevents my eyelashes from falling out and it is easy to remove. This is one of those products I didn't know I needed until I discovered it. Have repurchased this multiple times and always wear this under any mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i have very straight asian lashes that are pretty much non-existant. so i've tried many of the top mascara primers out there (shiseido, dior and urban decay). and this is among my top favorites. pros: amazing volume, helps my mascara last longer on my lashes (vs my lower eyelids). cons: doesn't hold curl well, slightly lacking in the lengthening. and yes this is a pricey primer, but my last tube lasted my about 1 yr after daily use. so to me the price is worth it. bottom line: i'd repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I use this mascara primer, I always get asked if I am wearing lash extensions. It works with all kinds of mascara, but my favorite is Lancome Hypnoxe, which not only is smudge-proof and water resistant, but takes lash lengths to an entirely new level. I use 2 coats off the primer, and before it dries completely, apply 2 coats of mascara. You will love this primer with your favorite mascara, and save money because this primer will give you the look of the most natural lash extensions!

on 3/18/2015 1:50:00 PM

on 2/22/2015 11:03:00 AM

I got a 100 point travel size of this from Sephora. I have been using it consistently, and it does seem to condition my lashes, but that's the only benefit I can see. It doesn't prevent mascara from flaking or smudging, it doesn't help with curl, length or volume, and I have to make sure to cover it completely with mascara to prevent white from showing. The directions for use aren't clear, but I apply mascara immediately after applying this. I don't wait until it dries. Overall, I am enjoying the sample but I prefer MAC's version, which is much cheaper ($16 versus $25).

on 2/7/2015 8:03:00 AM

I was intrigued by this product. To be fair, it did make my lashes longer after mascara. But I have straight lashes. I put a coat of this after I curl my lashes. But they would droop right away... I wish I could like this product, especially with this price tag. If you have naturally curled lashes, I do think you will like it!

on 1/30/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is the BEST mascara primer on the market! I love it so much I use it everyday underneath my regular mascara (Chanel Inimitable). It adds EXTREME volume and length. It enhances my lashes natural curl as well. Everyone always asks me if I have lash extensions. It contains ceramides and is extremely conditioning to your lashes as well. It's important that you allow it to dry completely by waiting a few minutes before applying your mascara or else you will get clumpy, mediocre results and risk contaminating your mascara formula.