April 19, 2014 | 1052 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - uv-b eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Mkarly

I love urban decay and everything they come out with especially their eye shadows, they have such rich color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Elizarroyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love all urban decay shadows. The pigmentation is awesome and stays on!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Despite my age, I still insist on wearing bright eye makeup sometimes. This is one of the eyeshadows I love to line my eyes with. It looks great paired with a taupe or brown eyeshadow. I rediscovered it after looking in my makeup for something that looks like an eyeliner I've been wanting. It was almost a dead ringer which isn't too odd because they're made by the same company. It saved me $16.00

The color is a vibrant blue-purple that flashes blue and pink. I love it! I wear it with a neutral lip (MAC Hug Me) and no blush. The texture is velvet and sooooo nice. I love Urban Decay,

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I searched for a purple blue eye shadow for quite awhile and finally found it. This is discontinued now though which totally sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2007 8:18:00 AM More reviews by lozza180

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this a couple of days ago and I love this vibrant colour. It can be blue or purple depending on what light you look at in. I'm a NC 20 so I can only get away with applying it either on my crease or lining it on the bottom of my eyelashes without it looking abit too much. I like to pair this with a silver eyeshadow and Urban Decay's Mary Jane. What you can also do to get the smokey look is to apply it on your crease, then apply black eyeliner and then smudge. I use Mac's Blitz & Glitz fluidline and it looks amazing. My eyeliner turns in a dark purple shimmery colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This d/c'ed UD e/s is one of my favorite colors! It's a superich violet with blue shimmer that's so gorgeous, and coming from someone who can't do purples, that's amazing news. This goes so well with a light purple wash (like NYX trio in Hippy Chic - see pic in profile). Love this color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by hollilocks

I almost didn't try this b/c I thought it would be too vivid on my lids, and b/c I thought it looked too much like other shadows I have. I was wrong! This is such a beautiful blue/purple shade that is highly pigmented. I love it, and on the lid, it doesn't look like anything else I own. I've used it all over the lid, just in the outer corner, and also as a liner with a flat, sharp angled brush. It's very versatile. Oh, yes, I'd certainly repurchase, and I highly recommend UV-B.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by idealforbarbecue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shadow - a bold, bright royal blue. It has an iridescent, slightly two-tone shimmer to it with both warm and cool casts depending on how the light falls on it. It applies very easily and creates a strong colour on the lid even after one application.
Wonderful for bringing out green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

UV-B is such a pretty distinctive colour. Itís a vivid violet-tinged blue with a pinky-blue sheen. You can apply it sheer or layer it for more intensity, but if you want this colour to POP with epic proportions, layer it on top of black eyeliner (I recommend using MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.) UV-B has a lovely soft smooth texture and lasts a long time with a base. This is a must for green-eyed ladies, and if you love unique funky shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2005 9:18:00 PM More reviews by surviver

Having worn neutrals since forever I gave this a try and was instantly hooked. This may well be the best color I have ever worn. Not one who wears a ton of shadow I love to wear this as a sheer wash over the entire lid with a MAC White Pigment on the brow bone. Makes my blue/green eyes look bright and clear. Gorgeous!