Sephora Mini Bille Gloss-Fraise

1.9

Thankfully I recieved this as an extra in a swap. I don't like this gloss at all and it's sad Sephora would even produce such a terrible gloss. The gloss itself is so thin it made my lips feel greasy and gross. It smelled good but not worth my lips feeling gross. I could get better consistancy with a drugstore gloss such as Bonne Bell or NYC. I don't understand why Sephora would even market such a crappy product.

on 2/8/2006 7:51:00 PM

THIS GLOSS WAS NOT GOOD. IT IS JUST YOUR REGULAR ROLLERBALL LIPGLOSS. THE BALL DIDN'T MOVE WHEN I TRIED TO PUT IT ON. BLISTEX HAS ONE CALLED FUSION. IT IS WAY BETTER. I ALSO THOUGHT IT HAD A BAD SMELL. MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT AT THE TIME. EVERYTIME I SMELLED IT, IT MADE ME NAUSIATED. I SENT IT RIGHT BACK TO SEPHORA. I THINK THAT GLOSS WAS MEANT FOR LITTLE KIDS. I WOULD NOT BUY IT AGAIN.

on 4/27/2005 11:19:00 PM

Bthththtppp. <--- a raspberry for this thing. The gloss is thin, the delivery system (roller ball) is infinitely loathesome, totally not exciting. Smells OK though. Clear. Only slightly glossy. Greasy. Pointless!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is just an average roll-on clear lipgloss. It smells ok, and the taste isn't too terrible, but it is of a very thin consistency and it does not moisturize the lips either. Overall it's a very mediocre gloss. There are cheaper drugstore lipglosses (such as NYC and Naturistics) that could do the trick just as well.

on 1/2/2005 2:14:00 PM

I really love this little lippie roll-on. It smells super good. At first the roll ball doesn't move. But this little trick that I learned in Jr. High helped. :) You put your teeth on the top part and turn.

I also have the Candy Sugar flavor. very yummy too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is just your average clear roll-on gloss. smells kind of good, but there's really nothing special about it whatsoever. glad i just got it as a sample.

on 8/29/2004 8:28:00 PM

OMG...this has gotten SUCH bad reviews!! So sad. I didn't think it was *that* bad. It smells great, like strawberries, gives off a decent amount of shine, but it doesn't last as long as one would hope for it to. This vaguely reminds me of a Bonne Bell product, only more expensive.

on 5/13/2004 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had to return this glosss as I was very disappointed. For some reason the roller ball does not want to cooperate. It was too much of a pain to try to apply on my lips and when it finally did it was no special thing. I can find nicer lipgloss cheaper than this elsewhere. This is overpriced. Save your money for something else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

yuck. i expected so much more. first, the roller ball has got to go. i popped mine out and just dipped a lip brush in. however, the texture is silmy and the color is barely there. also, it stays on for a grand total of five minutes. and it left a gross taste in my mouth. i feel bad for making my mom buy this for my birthday last year. i can't believe this product made it on the market.

on 4/17/2004 9:02:00 AM

I hate this product. Sephora usually has very high quality stuff, but this was just crap. Like said before me it just comes out clear if you can get it out at all.

Popular Lip Glosses