December 22, 2014 | 885 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - The Brush Collection

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by boomgurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My #1 complaint about KA brushes are the handles. They're cheap lucite handles that easily scratch. The only useful brushes I find in this collection are the eyeshadow brushes and the bronzer brush. The powder brush bristles are too long, nearly 2 inches, and the handle is a bit too heavy. The lip brush looks cheap and the cover doesn't cap onto the opossite end while in use. The brush spoolie is a waste of money. I wouldn't purchase this set, instead I'd stick with only buying the individual brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 4:31:00 AM More reviews by 1970ve

I love his brushes the best i have been shopping for awhile for a good set i am now purchasing the mini brushset way to go ,his whole line is awsome once you know how to use the products and the price you cannot beat,the best.great quality for a low price can't beat that.............

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by donnag

Very disappointed in these brushes. I have the medium eyeshadow and the crease brush. They just don't do a good job, especially the crease brush. Unfortunately, I bought these somewhere where I cannot return them, so I am stuck with them. The worst part about it is after you wash the brushes, they are practically unusable. Save your money and purchase another brand; they are not worth all the hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: high quality brushes with soft bristles; COMMENTS: I have mixed feelings about repurchasing. A very lovely set of brushes but I feel like some of the brushes are inferior in design to Trish McEvoy's. I think the three medium eyeshadow brushes is a great idea. Reasonably priced when compared to other high end brush brands. The set is a better value than purchasing the brushes and roll individually.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 10:46:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I also received this as a thank-you. I was in shock when I opened up the package. These brushes are of the best quality. They are nice and soft and very sleek looking. I love the blush and powder brushes. The lip brush is also another favorite of mine. The roll up bag that this comes in is also very nice and handy for storage. I'm so thankfull that I got this!! :o)