September 18, 2014 | 1406 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - Concealer Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Hypnolove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe I bought this tbh. More fool me. It is way to small to spot conceal unless of course your spots are so small you may not even need to conceal them! I mean just sooooo small! I am considering using this as a tight line brush or something eye related cuz I paid so much for it but as a concealer...nu-uh!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by nobby11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've said I would repurchase this again but honestly unless I lose it I don't think I'll need to. It's in great shape and although I've only had it just over a year I use it and wash it regularly for work. Sometimes on occasion I'll get it out for myself too as it's so perfect for perfecting skin. It's just the right size for concealing small scars and blemishes and I although I have many concealer brushes in all shaps and sizes I don't have another to rival it for the job it does. Excellent! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by therese317

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I purchased this brush two years ago and consider it to be one of the best brushes I own. It looks and works just as good as the I purchased it. The concealer brush is very small, which enables you to be precise when covering up scars and blemishes. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by RHanson

This brush is perfect! Most concealer brushes are too big. I love this brush because it is small enough to deposit the right amount of concealer without getting it on the surrounding skin. Also, the handle and actual bristles are very strong, so the control is very good too. This brush is great when paired with his sensual skin enhancer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by rachaeleve1989

great product. really impressed. together with the concealer my acne prone skin looks flawless. amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent brush for covering up difficult blemishes or getting into hard-to-reach places (inner eye, corners of the nose). I love that it's tiny enough to double as an eyelining brush as well. Quality is wonderful, I've used this extensively both for concealing and eye lining and it hasn't shed and has stayed soft. If you're looking for a concealer brush for larger blemishes or for the larger undereye area, this is too small to be practical, but if you need a tiny concealer brush this is ideal.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2005 8:33:00 AM More reviews by cashmerewhore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG, I'm giving a bad review to something Kevyn Aucoin!! Why? Because this brush is the most worthless piece of ____ you'll ever buy. It's too small to cover up a small zit, let alone cystic acne and splotchiness. It'd serve it's purpose better as a liquid eyeliner brush or even a lip brush. The bristles splay out too quickly (mine looks ragged).Not a repurchase, nor a necessity. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush - I use it to get a perfect face - it is a tiny cat's tongue shape (triangular) and really gets EVERY LAST SPOT you want, in the way you ought to - without scrumbling into other areas. I can dive bomb undereye areas, pimples, freckles, everything. You name it, I can conceal it. Perhaps I love this so much because I'm an artist? Probably. But my face looks fabulous, too. I can get such perfect application that I can go on concealer and a little powder alone, and have done so more than just several times, using this brush. Very, very pleased.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: well-made; COMMENTS: flat ferrule, lucite handle. When I first saw this brush, my first thoughts were: lip brush? Eyelining brush? I usually use two different types of concealer brushes: a small tapered one (for blemishes) and a large tapered one (for undereye circles). This works fine for blemishes, but I think there are better concealer brushes on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like mine. I've never tried applying concealer with a brush and I really like the results. It helps to create a flawless finish.