September 19, 2014 | 1849 users online

Skincare - Body - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Mango Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2008 5:17:00 AM More reviews by claudia_sung

First of all,I love the scent of this mango butter.I think it is very moisturizing for my skin.I always apply it after shower in winter.The fruity scent is also nice.I love it is made of natural ingredients and it is also very cheap.I prefer using jojoba oil after shower in summer.Even though it is oil,its not oily or greasy at all.Just apply a little bit of the oil on your skin and the oil will sink into your skin within a few minutes.I recommend having these two products at anytime.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2005 4:30:00 AM More reviews by annachicago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thsi si a luxurious way to make the skin on your legs glow and shimmer...moisturize, and save cuticles. The richest butter texture melts into your skin and leaves a delish light scent behind. I docked it one lippie because sometimes I can smell soemthing that seems mildly synthetic...but I have a noce like a bloodhound and you probably won't notice. A much better deal than body gloss stciks and other similar trends..and much better ingrediants. !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by cleanserholic

This stuff is tremendous! It does a wonderful job of moisturising and smells delicious. Unlike the body shop butters, it is soft and easy to spread.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 6:56:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite body moisturizers. It smells yummy and it is not too oily. Mango butter absorbs into the skin so much better than Shea (Karite) butter.