Demeter Cappuccino Pick-Me-Up Spray

3.1

on 11/21/2004 12:48:00 PM

Thought I would love this and I do. It's a real pick-me-up (true to name) during the work day. Though I don't drink coffee all day (just the AM) a spritz of this in the afternoon makes me smile and keeps me going.

on 6/12/2004 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

When first sprayed this smells exactly like the Cinnabon restaurant does!! Cinnabon's only available in Ontario in Canada and I haven't been to one since my 16th birthday shopping trip. This PMU smells exactly like the store and brings back pleasant memories. I only give it 3 lippies though because the scent is only true for the first few min, then fades to a perfumy(?) scent, which I don't like.

on 6/3/2003 2:48:00 PM

I get the same effect when I spill coffee all over my clothes.......its cheaper too. Pass this one up gals!

on 2/1/2003 1:44:00 PM

Oddly enough I don't smell any coffee notes. Chocolate, sweet milk, and maybe a touch of cinnamon. I like it!

on 10/9/2002 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was too subtle a coffee scent for me...it smelled more like alcohol than anything else.

on 11/19/2001 6:16:00 PM

Kinda disappointed by this PMU :( Smelled like Cappuccino, but didn't float my boat.

on 10/8/2001 10:35:00 AM

This just doesn't smell like cappucino to me at all. I don't know what it does smell like (my boyfriend says stale chocolate after its been in your coat pocket for a month... he's pretty close.)

on 7/4/2001 10:17:00 PM

Not a fan of this one at all. At first it smelled sort of perfumey. Not at all like a cappuccino. It does have a hint of cinammon, which smells nice...sort of. I wouldn't recommend this one...especially if you are looking for a real cappuccino/coffee scent.

on 6/18/2001 2:18:00 PM

This smell was kind of over powering on me. It gave me a headache quickly. I used it w/ a little vanilla oil i had though and the scent was quite enjoyable. Unfortunatley the vanilla lasted way longer.

on 6/13/2001 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A great coffee scent - not overly sweet. Like walking past a coffee shop. Seems to last longer than most PMUs on me.

Popular Fragrances