October 20, 2014 | 1783 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - Small Eye shadow Soft Round Tip Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by yuphehe

So I buy any Crease-like brush I see that I think I can use. I so far have this brush, Japonesque Crease Brush, Stila Crease Brush, Smashbox, MAC 219, Essence of Beauty Crease.....
The KA is my favorite eye brush especially among my round tip ones. The Smashbox and MAC crease brushes that I have always poke my eye, while the Japonesque is too soft to do any contouring for me. The size is perfect, the texture is wonderful, the density is unmatched.... I cannot say more good things about this brush, go and get it right now. If I am more diligent about cleaning my brushes, I will only need this brush, the Shu Uemura #10, and any soft brush to blend..... (forever).
Only 4 eye brushes I need (really) the rest I spent my money for no reason...
KA round tip
Shu Uemura #10 Sable/Kolinsky
Synthetic liner brush
Essence of Beauty Crease or Japonesque Crease brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this shadow brush. It has a small head, so I get precision application. Yet it is soft, so no harsh lines. I use it for contouring the outer corner with a darker color, so I only use it for nighttime or more dramatic looks. With regular cleaning it stays fresh and soft, lasting for years. If I am ever in need of this type of brush again, I will buy this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by only_ricco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my staple. The size is perfect for my not-so-big Asian eyes, and it's so soft! I love to use it to blend colors, it works very well and is super gentle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This is an ok brush. The quality is nice, burgandy lucite handle, no shedding. Retails for $29. Problem for me is the size of the head. This is a small round brush that is the standard windshield wiper brush but smaller with more densely packed bristles so it really adds more color. I too prefer a fluffier windshield wiper brush, like TM #29. The shorter bristles apply too much shadow in too small of an area. However, if you want more accurate placement or if the color isnt too pigmented, then this brush would would nicely. Its a nice quality brush, just not a favorite for me. Will occassionally use it with some lightly pigmented shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

Since I do not have any similar brushes to which I can compare, I must admit, this brush is excellent for its purpose. Its dense but soft bristles apply eyeshadow into the crease with definition. This brush has become a staple in my collection. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love all of my KA brushes. This one really gets the job done. I use this all the time when I'm applying one of my Stila trios. It holds up wonderfully and feels so soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: soft bristles, well-made; COMMENTS: lucite handle, "windshield wiper" style brush, I prefer a brush head that is a little larger for this purpose (ie. Trish McEvoy #29); this brush seems to deposit crease color with a little too much intensity and in too small a region.