August 22, 2014 | 1966 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - Small Eyeshadow Flat Tip

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by orchidmyst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had heard about all the raves of Kevyn Aucoin's brushes before but had never tried them. I had been searching for a eyeshadow brush for putting on frosty eye shadows but could still be able to look good. Some eye shadow brushes put on too much and it looks very overdone. I finally took the plunge and bought this and I'm very glad I did as this brush is great for applying frosty or dark deep eye shadows and still make it look good. It's good for applying an all over eye shadow or giving definition at the crease or near the eye lashes. Kevyn Aucoin's brushes are considered relatively more expensive but when you have this one, you won't be needing to buy other brushes, so think of it as an investment! I would definitely re-buy this brush if I lost it. I also agree with one of the reviewers before me, that I also did have the Stila eye shadow brush before but the Kevyn Aucoin is way better than that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by lilchocolatema

For such a small brush head, this product does amazing things. This is my first Aucoin product (besides his books, of course). The head of the brush is stiff enough to pick up a great amount of product. When you This is now going to be my everyday shadow brush! Of course for the price of 29 dollars, you would expect it to do great things. I love the gorgeous brush handle, very elegant. I would definitely advise everyone to buy this brush! Can't wait to get more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Everything they say about KA brushes are true. Top quality luxurious brushes. Comes with a sleek lucite handle with a deep burgandy tone inside. The small flat tip, is a little more dense than some other brushes so you get more color but it is still easy to blend well. THe brush is super soft and no shedding. Retails for $28. I am definately going to be purchasing more of these brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

This brush does not provide as directed definition as the soft rounded tip brush, but it is small enough to deposit a concentrated amount of color onto the lid. It has become quite useful to apply shadow onto the crease as well as onto the lid. I am definitely learning to love these brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ctgv7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is my holy grail brush for precise eyeshadow application. I have very small lid space so often when I put on e/s, the color goes beyond my lid and onto my brow bone- not a good thing unless I am aiming for dramatic look. This KA brush is about the same size as Stila #7 crease brush, but let me tell you, KA is at least 1000x softer and better. It's also a great brush for applying color to the crease area. You will not regret getting this brush. I brought not one, but 5 of this brush because it's that good!