April 17, 2014 | 1118 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe by Chloe

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My sister wears this and she always smells really fresh and nice...our mom bought it for her for ring day....I am not good at describing fragrances but it smells sooooo good

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very "heavy" scent.Better for your grandma....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Am a bit surprised to see all the nasty reviews about it coz to me its a very classy and elegant fragrance. Its always been my mum's favorite and I like it too. Its a great mixture of fruity and floral tones. Rose, jasmine and tuberose, along with sandalwood, musk, peachy tones. Its very long lasting and u can smell it on ur clothes even days later.
Its price is also very reasonable, I got the 100 ml bottle in a gift set along wd the Chloe body cream for just 23 pounds!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This belongs in a drawer with your grandma's underwear. Old. Lady. Underpants. Not for anyone under the age of 70. Pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too strong! I bought it at tjmaxx and had to return the next day. Even with one spray it was strong and musty and gave me a headache. I like the chloe edp and plan on buying that soon

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blurgh! What a dated, musty smell. Ugh!!! The "new" chloe is my signature scent, so i was excited to purchase this one from one of the tj maxx retailers. Blecch! Opened it up, sprayed a bit & wanted to hose myself down. An overly pungent, powdery, musty scent that reminds me of a medicine cabinet that has not been opened since the Nixon administration. No thank you, karl!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have worn this perfume for over 20 years. It was the first perfume that I could wear without sneezing, and it became my signature scent. I was so disappointed when I heard it had been discontinued. I don't like the newer Chloe perfumes and won't change to any of those.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by HES

This has been my fall-back scent since high-school some 20+ years ago! I've always thought of it as a very "innocent" scent, but men seem to love it!! I previously worked in a mostly-male work environment and I can't count the number of male co-workers who tole me how much they liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by nearfantastica78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh sweet Chloe of years passed. I have not tried the new version, as I am a bit of an old fuddy duddy and prefer classic scents. This original Chloe will always be a mainstay in my fragrance wardrobe, thanks to a lovely MUAer who included it in a wonderful swap. The original Chloe demands attention, subtley. To my nose, she is all honeysuckle and lilac, smoothed out with amber, cedar and sandalwood. Notes that some may detect but I certainly do not : Aldyhydes, Peach, Rose, Jasmine, Musk, Coconut and Carnation are part of this timeless composition. She is ultra feminine and a little goes a very long way. I wear this with a sundress or something light. Not a good scent to pair with heavy clothes, IMHO. I prefer her company in spring, cool summer days and fall. My Mum wore this and kept a little bottle in her collection, she doesn't like it anymore as the memories it evokes for her are too painful. But I love it and it makes me think of spending time with her in the garden as a little girl. I will never be without this :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by totallylove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! The lychee really comes through but it's also quite musky - resulting in a scent that is perfect for going out at night. It also has amazing staying power. I would agree with some that its not for every day wear - it can be a tad too heavy, but I think it's really sexy and perfect for dates or nights out on the town.