October 1, 2014 | 1175 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe by Chloe

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I DON'T like the old Chloe! (Why is it for sale if it's a discontinued fragrance?). I'm a grandma and I don't like. It's an obnoxious scent that is SO strong (I thought I'd never get it washed off after I sprayed a sample). I don't know how to describe it. It smells very metallic on me. It smells VERY "old school". I wouldn't wear it. Quite frankly, it stinks. It doesn't even smell like a perfume fragrance. It could pass as RAID. Headache-inducing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Jade609

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautifully classy smell. I feel this is perfect for glamorous day time. I love getting pleasant wafts of it throughout the day as I do when I wear only the tiniest amount of this perfume. Smells clean and feminine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My sister wears this and she always smells really fresh and nice...our mom bought it for her for ring day....I am not good at describing fragrances but it smells sooooo good

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very "heavy" scent.Better for your grandma....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Am a bit surprised to see all the nasty reviews about it coz to me its a very classy and elegant fragrance. Its always been my mum's favorite and I like it too. Its a great mixture of fruity and floral tones. Rose, jasmine and tuberose, along with sandalwood, musk, peachy tones. Its very long lasting and u can smell it on ur clothes even days later.
Its price is also very reasonable, I got the 100 ml bottle in a gift set along wd the Chloe body cream for just 23 pounds!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This belongs in a drawer with your grandma's underwear. Old. Lady. Underpants. Not for anyone under the age of 70. Pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too strong! I bought it at tjmaxx and had to return the next day. Even with one spray it was strong and musty and gave me a headache. I like the chloe edp and plan on buying that soon

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blurgh! What a dated, musty smell. Ugh!!! The "new" chloe is my signature scent, so i was excited to purchase this one from one of the tj maxx retailers. Blecch! Opened it up, sprayed a bit & wanted to hose myself down. An overly pungent, powdery, musty scent that reminds me of a medicine cabinet that has not been opened since the Nixon administration. No thank you, karl!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have worn this perfume for over 20 years. It was the first perfume that I could wear without sneezing, and it became my signature scent. I was so disappointed when I heard it had been discontinued. I don't like the newer Chloe perfumes and won't change to any of those.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by HES

This has been my fall-back scent since high-school some 20+ years ago! I've always thought of it as a very "innocent" scent, but men seem to love it!! I previously worked in a mostly-male work environment and I can't count the number of male co-workers who tole me how much they liked it.