October 22, 2014 | 2114 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Vichy - Lumineuse - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by LialiaD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought it in 01 Nude for dry skin type and it is realy dark and orange!I can't use it because of this.But cover is nice with dewy glow,moisturize very good.One more thing it is not for combination skin,just for dry.I have combination skin and bought it for winter when my skin became dryer and it closed my pores.Not good product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by portillosa

It was nice to use for a few times but then this is not the type of product that you will keep on using for a long time because after a while you developed pimples or your face just becomes too oily. And it's only good for a few hours especially in the summer. You have to apply loose powder or powder foundation to wipe the shine off. This product is not for oily skin. Still I won't buy this again. I still have one full pack unused. Email me if you want to have it and I will send it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Crikey, extremely heavy and dark. I bought the lightest shade in 01 and it was really really dark!! Anyhoo, I used it on the beach along with some lip balm and managed to pull it off I think. Way too heavy coverage to call itself a tinted moisturizer. More like a moisturizing foundation....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by retinoladdict

This moisturiser is good if you are new to 'illuminating' tinted moisturisers. It is very easy to control when applying and provides a sheer finish. My personal criticisms of it is that it contains both glitter AND a metallic finish. I do not like both in one product. I am more a fan of metallic finishes in illuminating moisturisers so you don't look like you've rubbed your face on a christmas card. Vichy Lumineuse doesn't have much longevity throughout the day and had 'clumped' in patches on my face after a few hours. As I have problem skin, I am not sure if that will happen to everyone. I also believe the product to be slightly acnegenic as it is fairly oily. I can imagine that it would work wonders for mature, dry skin but not young, acne-prone skin. People mention the pros of the 'spf' in the product, but these days to contain an spf is an expectation in a tinted moisturiser, not a selling point. I would not purchase this product again as it is not to my personal taste. However, I think the colour range is fantastic and if you have dry skin and want 'sparkle' this is for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by jandi

I don't get the high reviews for this product. The shade selection is horrible. The lightest shade, 01 Clair, is too dark and way too peachy - almost orange! - for any light to light medium tones. Texture is a little tacky as well. Maybe a previous version of the product was great, but the current one, not so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I don´t really understand the high ratings of this product. Even the lightest shade was way too dark for my light/medium complexion, and it even darkened over time, after a while I looked like an oompa loompa. To make things worse, my skin started to shine like I put grease all over my face. I brought the product back, because I wouldn´t use it anyway, even in summer it would be much too dark.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by delawrence

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for a replacement for my old (discontinued) Lumineuse 00 Satinee - wasting a lot of time trying different products - no success at all. I believe I've tried min of 10 different brands - either my eyes burned, my skin got irritated, the texture was too heavy or flat....I was getting very discouraged. Went to Pharma Plus in London ON a week ago - cosmetician (bless her heart!) said they'd brought out the Satinee for dry skin out again. Gave me a test vial of it to try since it was a new formulation - and the colour was 01 - Claire (vs. the 00 which I'd been delighted with for 10 years - no kidding!). BOTTOM LINE - it is wonderful - what a relief. THANK YOU VICHY and THANK YOU to the cosmetician who LISTENED when I said "I've been looking for ages for a replacement for Vichy Lumineuse".

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Lady69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

!st time I bought it 5 years ago, and it was beautiful. Next time (2nd) I bougth it 6 month ago. AFter 2 times of use I had terrible allegrie. I wrote mail to producent, but has no any answer.
For a price op 15 euro I found it onacceptable.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by yoonessim

If I could've bought a lighter shade, then yes I would probably buy it again.
Too bad it's being discontinued ):
I use it as a bronzer now, I got 02.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by HilaryofPoitiers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really ke this TM but I only use it in spring/summer since 01 clair is a bit dark for me (I'm MAC NW15/20 and I wear #15 opal in Vichy Dermablend) but it's very sheer and blends perfectly. I prefer the satiny version (dry skin) but there is a matte version for normal to combination skin.
It retails 14, 50€, it has decent coverage and it's very gentle with my sensitive skin. Brilliant product, highly rec.