Cover Girl Professional Eye Enhancers

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Covergirl's Eye trio in Shimmering Sands is gorgeous & versatile. I've purchased it several times throughout the years. My favorite shade is the pinkish frosty one.I hit pan on it before the other shades. It's a great highlight & really pops against the darkest shade. None of the colors are flaky or chalky. All can be built up well but w/a primer I find one swipe is all I need. Even w/no primer I think they are long-lasting & vibrant. For about $4, this is a staple trio for me. All I usually do is pop on some brown eyeliner w/it & go!

I have the trio compact consisting of satin earth, toasted sand, and sunkissed sand. This shadow is shimmery and lasts for a nice amount of time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Eyeshadow seems like it should be a simple item yet nearly all of the drugstore type eyeshadows I buy are garbage. I have found a halfway decemt line of shadow, Covergirl Professional Eye shadows has more pigment then L'oreal and Maybelline combined and although the staying quality isn't great I don't mind reapplying because of the price (I got it for a buck in clearance) You could definetly do better with MAC but for the price I'll be looking for more colors to try :)